Adder ALIF2020R-US Infinity Dual 2020 (Receiver only)
Adder ALIF2020R-US Infinity Dual 2020 (Receiver only) is a high performance Dual-monitor single-link DVI, USB and Audio Receiver for the Adder Infinity Digital KVM Extension / Matrix solution. ALIF2020R receiver requires at least one ALIF2020T transmitter to operate.
Part of the ADDERLink INFINITY series, the ADDERLink Infinity Dual 2020 is a high performance KVM solution that enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment, isolated from the user work station. Configurable as a single link or dual head at a maximum of 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz, this extender provides an 'at-the-PC' experience up to 6.21mi (10km) via interchangeable CatX and Fiber SFP modules. This KVM extender can be used as a point-to-point extender, or integrated into a wider matrix system when combined with the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (A.I.M.).
Adder ALIF2020R-US Infinity Dual 2020 (Receiver only) Features:
- Dual-head (dual-monitor), single-link DVI configuration
- 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (24 bits per color) maximum resolution with minimal lag
- Flexible solution: from point-to-point extender to an infinitely extensible matrix used for IT administration or broadcast
- Unlimited extension via swappable SFP Modules:
- 330ft (100m) extension distance on single CATx
- 1,640ft (500m) to 6.21mi (10km) extension over fiber
- Unlimited extension via IP network or by chaining units
- USB 2.0 with Emulation and class control: for faster keyboard and mouse switching plus support for USB mass storage, tablet, touch and more
- Delivers uncompressed spatially-lossless video & digital stereo audio with option to compress video to minimize bandwidth usage
- Built-in security measures: compliant with universal enterprise grade security standards (AES 256 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication)
Why not buy this Adder ALIF2020R-US Infinity Dual 2020 (Receiver only) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).