A-NeuVideo ANI-MODZ Modular Matrix Switcher 8x8 to 32x32
The ANI-MODS from A-Neuvideo is a modular matrix switcher that supports switching and distribution of up to 32 sources to 32 display units. The switching and distribution is done directly either by HDMI, DVI connections or by CAT5e/6/7 connections. The versatile nature of this switcher allows to set up a wide range of configurations that can be tailor-made to meet their requirements. The dual removable power supply units aid in easy maintenance and troubleshooting of the unit. The DVI output allows installer to connect a test device to the output and conveniently, test, monitor and configure the inputs and outputs while installation. An IP control feature allows users to remotely access and control the unit, making third-party control system integration possible.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
A-NeuVideo ANI-MODZ Modular Matrix Switcher 8x8 to 32x32 Features:
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Interchangeable input and output modules
- Input and output module types can be mixed and added in multiples of (8) from 8x8 (1 Input module, 1 Output module) up to 32x32 (4 Input modules, 4 Output modules) with HDMI, DVI, CAT5e/6/7 and VGA (Input only) connection types
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p and 4K2K@24/25/30
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports control of the matrix via RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI controls
- Supports (10) available preset settings
- Supports (3) EDID modes: Standard, Dynamic and Manual (see Section 6.1 for details)
- Dual removal power supply units
- Supports HDMI cable input and output lengths of up to ~50ft/15M each way (1080p@8-bit resolution), 32ft/10M (1080p@12-bit resolution) or 16ft/5M (4K2K@30 resolution)
- Supports CAT5e/6/7 cable input and output lengths of up to 328ft/100M (1080p@8-bit/12-bit resolution) or ~230ft/70M (4K2K@30 resolution) dependent on board capabilities
- HDBaseT 5Play convergence supports HD Video, HD Audio, PoC, Ethernet and IR/RS-232 Control
- HDBaseT 4Play convergence supports HD Video, HD Audio, PoC and IR/RS-232 Control
- HDBaseT 3Play convergence supports HD Video, HD Audio and IR/ RS-232 Control
Why not buy this A-NeuVideo ANI-MODZ Modular Matrix Switcher 8x8 to 32x32 today?