HDTV Supplys WolfPack
8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5
has 8-female HDMI inputs a 2x8 = 16-female RJ45 connector outputs. Each output has 2-RJ45 connectors and one or both will be used depending upon the above HDMI receivers you pick. The 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 has has User Adjustable EDID Learning and allows any of 8 inputs to be routed to any of 8 outputs; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. This 8x8 HDMI matrix gives you over 17,000,000 input and output combinations. The 8 - HDMI receivers are unbundled and not included in the price.
It also includes a remote control with 18 discrete keys.
The 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 has a built-in WIFI iPad and Android control as well as the unit has its own WIFI antenna. The size of the matrix is only 1U high & rack mount ears are included. The HDMI input is compensated, clock/phase adjusted and jitter free so all you see is an high quality HDMI signal.NOTE 1:
The HDMI HDBaseT receivers are unbundled
so you don′t have to pay for, say 8, if you need only 6. Choose the quantity you need in the above OPTIONS.NOTE 2:
The 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 extends an HDMI audio and video signal up to ~100 feet with 2-CAT5e cables per output
and ~130 feet with 1-CAT5e cable per output
at 1080p. CAT6e 23 gauge solid is the preferred cable for this 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 and will extend the HDMI slightly further. If you distances are longer see a similar iPad controlled 8x8 matrix with unbundled standalone HDMI extenders to 300 feet in the above SIMILAR TAB.
What sets this WolfPack 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 apart from others:
- 8-HDMI female inputs
- 8x2 = 16 female RJ45 outputs to be used with the above unbundled receivers
- Easy to read front panel LCD display
- WIFI operation for using IOS and Android smartphones, phablets and tablets control on its own WIFI network named MXMATRIX88 in the IOS or Android device.
- Uses a steel case for industrial and commercial applications like factories, bars, churches, etc.
- 2-side mounted fans to keep it cool in hostile installations (see more in the above Q/A Tab)
- Complete IR control via 18-buttons on the remote control
- Five switching modes: panel buttons, local IR, RS232, and 2-smart devices
- 1U rack design for easy installation
- Integral WIFI
- Rack mountable
- User Adjustable EDID
- 3D pass-through
The 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 provides built-in EDID management for recognizing multiple display formats and sources.
8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 Features:
- Inputs: 8 - HDMI female connectors
- Outputs: 8x2 = 16 RJ45 female connectors
- Built-in IOS & Android WIFI hardware control with software
- Detachable WIFI antenna
- 18-key remote control
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant
- 2D and 3D compliant
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Supports DTS-HD and Dolby trueHD audio formats
- HDMI Sources can be routed independently to displays
- Supports Digital Video ™DS formats in
Deep Color 10bit / 12bit / 16bit
- Control is provided via an iPad and Android phone or tablet, front panel buttons with LED readouts, an IR remote control or RS232.
- Supports 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Supports high definition HDMI resolutions of
480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 3D Type
- DVI support to UXGA or 1600x1200 HD resolutions
- CPU Link speeds up to 6.75Gbps
- Control is by a supplied discrete button remote control, WIFI, front panel switches or RS232 for a PC control
- Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
AUTO mode & FIX mode (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
- Rack mountable (1U High with 19 inch rack ears)
The 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 with User Adjustable EDID has 8 standard HDMI inputs and 8 standard HDMI outputs. An Intelligent EDID learning function is added to increase its compatibility to any HDTV, unlike cheaper units that you have to guess their compatibility. Intelligent EDID learning is only found in professional HDMI switchers and never less than $5,000, as this costs. Control of this switcher can be managed via its front-panel control, an iPad, IR remote control, RS-232, or our optional RS-232 to Ethernet Converter. The RS-232 to Ethernet Converter
allows control of the unit from anywhere in the world given you know how to write RS-232 code and have the correct serial Ethernet hardware. The 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5s RS-232 control allows the switcher to also be controlled by 3rd party control systems like Crestron, Control4, and many computerized software/hardware control systems using its RS232 control..
Why not buy a WolfPack 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch over CAT5 today?