HDTV Supplys smashes the $8,000 4K 6x6 HDMI matrix barrier with its 4K/60 WolfPack 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher
allowing any high definition HDMI audio and video signals from any of up to 6 sources can be sent to as many as 6 displays in any of ~47,000 combinations. You can even use the TCP/IP controls to manage the unit from a web browser. The matrix has 6 inputs made up of 6 - HDMI female connectors, 4 - RJ45 outputs for the the supplied 4 - HDBaseT receivers and 2 - female HDMI outputs.
The 6x6 HDMI/HDBaseT matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2, HDMI2.0) and multi-channel digital audio from 6 HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT outputs and 2 independent HDMI 2.0 outputs. HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 230 feet/70 meters and the independent HDMI outputs support cable lengths of up to 33 feet/10 meters with 24-AWG 4K/60 HDMI cables.
This WolfPack HDBaseT 6x6 HDMI matrix also has a built-in independent 18x12 digital audio matrix with volume/delay tuning and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content pass-through. The matrix can be easily controlled via its 16-button remote control, front panel buttons, remote IR, RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI.
The 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher routes six Hi-Def sources to any six HDTV displays, supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4K plus and all 3D formats, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Each source can be routed to any display using the front-panel push buttons, web based GUI, IR remote control, RS-232 interface or via TCP/IP.
WolfPack 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- HDMI Inputs: 6- HDMI female connectors
- HDMI Outputs: 2 -HDMI female connectors
- HDBaseT Outputs: 4 - RJ45 connectors
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- Routes 6 HDMI sources to 6 displays including 4 HDBaseT outputs and 2 independent or mirrored HDMI outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60 (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI ports
- Supports automatic 4K@60 (YUV 4:4:4) to 4K@60 (YUV 4:2:0) conversion for all HDBaseT outputs
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 130 feet/40 meters and 1080P up to 230 feet/70 meters via CAT5e/6/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS X
- Built-in independent audio matrix with Volume, Mute, and Audio delay adjustment for lip-sync (LPCM only)
- HDR10, Dolby Vision, ARC, CEC and smart EDID management supported
- 24V POC on all HDBaseT ports
- Control is via on-panel Button, IR, RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI
- 1U rack mounted design with aluminum front panel housing
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio pass through HDMI output
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Multiple switching mode, push-in button, IR remote control, RS-232 control, and TCP/IP control
- Easy installation with rack-mounting ears
- EDID storage allows for very quick switching.
- RS-232, IR Remote Control and LAN, Front Keys
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant with full matrix capabilities
- Built in external EDID read and learn function - save
- Supports non-VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) resolutions.
- User can select factory pre-programmed EDID data or use external EDID data.
- Built in noise protection circuit
This WolfPack 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher provides glitch-free switching, zero delays from HDCP authentication and flexible audio routing. With a true HDMI/HDCP repeater, the 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switch resolves situations of single HDCP key sources and output blanking when switching other zones
While complying with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), a signal from a single HDCP encrypted source can be sent simultaneously to several displays. The 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher utilizes 4K HDMI version 2.0b and supports resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz with 36-bit color depth, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD.
Why not buy this 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?