HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K 6X1 HDMI Switcher
is a 6x1 scaler switcher with 6 video inputs (4 - HDMI & 2 - VGA), 2 audio inputs (switched following VGA), 1 - HDMI output & 3 - audio outputs (1 - dual-mono analog audio, 1 3.5mm stereo audio, 1 optical audio). SC61E switches VGA or HDMI/DVI input signal to HDMI output. It also up-scales VGA to HDMI output & supports resolution adjus™ent (6 types in total). It also can bypass HDMI and provides comprehensive resolution capacities up to 4K & 1080p 3D.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
There are 6 sources to choose from including HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3, HDMI4, VGA1 and VGA2. The video signals support auto-switching and manual-switching (factory default). The unit also supports RS232 & IR control and EDID management.
The active amplifiers in the 6 to 1 HDMI Switcher actually improve the signal quality reducing the jitter and restoring the full amplitude swing. The output of the ™DS61 after a 15 foot cable is much cleaner.
WolfPack 6X1 HDMI Switcher Features:
This 6X1 HDMI Switcher is HDCP 1.4 Compliant on all the 4-HDMI inputs and its HDMI output.
- 6 - Video Inputs:
- 4 - 4K at 30 Hz HDMI Inputs
- 2 - VGA Inputs
- 2 - Auxiliary audio inputs (switched following VGA)
- 1 - HDMI output and 3 audio outputs (1 dual-mono analog audio, 1 3.5mm stereo audio, 1 optical audio).
- Controlled via Front panel buttons, RS232 commands and an IR Remote Control
- Switches 6 input sources to HDMI output
- Scales 2-VGA inputs to HDMI output
- The VGA input is compatible with Y-Pb-Pr & C-video
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Supports auto switching (see the manual)
- Firmware updatable via USB
- Output resolutions selectable:
- Support HDMI 1.4, 4Kx2K at 30 Hz, 1080p and 3D
- Transmits a 4Kx2K at 30 Hz signal up to 25 feet with 4K HDMI 2.0 cables (See above Accessories Tab).
- Support EDID management
- Two input switching modes: auto-switching or manual-switching
- Intuitive indicator for power shows states & source selection & output resolution selection
- Supports audio & video output management via OUTPUT BLACK button.
- Support online software upgrading
- Compact design for easy operation
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the proper HDCP decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to snow or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images. In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the display and any device in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can pass HDCP, such as this HDMI switch.
Why not buy this 6X1 HDMI Switcher today?