HDTV Supplys 4K Wolfpack 4x2 HDMI with Analog and Digital Audio Matrix Switch
routes four Hi-Def sources to any two HDTV displays, supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4K at 30 Hz plus all 3D formats, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. This model supports EDID of which you can set to select Audio 7.1CH to the output. The manual has the EDID setting details.
Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or any combination. It also has Right & Left audio out to send to a stereo headphone, BOSE or AV receiver.
The audio extractor at each output extracts the audio from the HDMI output signal and outputs both RCA (S/PDIF) and L/R audio (PCM). Each source can be routed to any display using the front-panel push buttons, IR remote control and its RS-232 interface. Any four to any two matrix switching allows for maximum versatility for integrated systems. It eliminates the needing of disconnects and reconnects sources to a display equipped with one input.
Wolfpack 4K 4x2 HDMI with Analog and Digital Audio Matrix Switch Features:
- Supports resolutions up to 1080P@60Hz, 48-bit deep color and 4K@30HZ
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio pass through HDMI output
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Extracts the audio from the HDMI output via RCA (S/PDIF) and L/R (PCM).
- Multiple switching mode, push-in button, IR remote control, and RS-232 control
- HDMI 1.4 compliant
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Easy installation with mounting ears (See Picture Tab) - Not 19" rack mountable
- Full 3D pass-through.
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any or any combination of the two HDMI output displays
- Supports audio output simultaneously : Stereo, Toslink and Coaxial
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/120/200 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Audio Signal from Any Input Can Be Obtained from SPDIF Digital or Hi-Fi Stereo Outputs
- Supports highest video resolution t 4K at 30 Hz
- Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Output cable distance: Up to ~35 feet with AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable. HDMI to CATx extenders must be used for longer distances.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Supports 12bit per channel (36-bit all channel) deep color.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Includes a remote control with 20-55 KHz IR frequency
NOTE: Since this 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch w/Audio decodes the digital audio in the HDMI data stream your source devices MUST be set up correctly to get sound. Go in to the source devices AUDIO MENU and experiment with ALL the settings. Do the same with the TV's AUDIO MENU and any surround sound receiver.
It works with HD-DVD players, Blue Ray DVD, PS3, and satellite set top boxes that connect to two HDMI displays. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote.
Why not buy this 4x2 HDMI with Analog and Digital Audio Matrix Switch today?