HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/iPad & Android App
supports both HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compliancy. This rack mount 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/iPad & Android App sends up to four (4) Hi-Def sources at resolutions of up to 4K with Deep Color and multichannel digital audio to any of four 4K displays. This 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Router eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect HDMI sources and displays.
The 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with a WEB bi-directional control. Also compatible with HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 compatible and supports EDID management functions. Our WolfPack 4K 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch offers flexibility with reliable signal distribution controlled via front-panel push, front panel buttons, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections. It is designed as a functional and integrated control system built for residential, commercial and conference center settings.
The 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/iPad & Android App supports advanced digital audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Each source is accessible at all times from any display by using the remote, WEB GUI, its RS-232 port or using the front-panel push buttons.
WolfPack™ 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/iPad & Android App Features:
How It Works:
- Compatible with 4K2K @ 60Hz & 30 Hz and 1080p @ 60Hz
- SPDIF audio on each output
- Deep Color support of 48/36/30/24-bit
- Optional RTI, URC, Elan & Control4 Drivers
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD, Dolby digital + and DTS-HD Master Audio output
- Route any of four (4) Hi-Def sources to any four (4) HDTV displays independently
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Rated on all ins and outs
- Full 4K/60 HD rated and all lower versions
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LCPM7.1 Audio
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- 3D Pass-Through
- Lip Sync Pass-Through
- Supports LPCM 5.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Front Panel LCD display
- Front Panel Switching
- IR Remote Control Unit included
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cables or adapter
Connect the 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/iPad & Android App up to 4-HDMI source devices on the matrix using 4K High Speed HDMI cables
. Connect up to four HDTV displays to the HDMI outputs on the 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch. 3D content can also be displayed when connecting a 3DTV and 3D source. Connect the included power supply to the 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch and connect the power cable to an available electrical outlet. Apply power to sources and to the displays. It is that easy.
Why not buy this 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch with WEB GUI today?
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.EXAMPLE:
If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16.
and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and "Failed" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual
if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:END USER:
If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
This WolfPack product is part of HDTV Supplys WolfPack International OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) program that allows buyers who buy 5 or more products at once to get a discount larger then we already give.
What you get with our WolfPack International OEM Program:
- 5-year extended warranty to your customer starting when you ship the device to them, not when we ship it to you, less options
- Permission to modify a generic users manual to make your own
- Permission to put your own logo on a generic matrix
- Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support to you
- An additional discount when you pay for 5 plus shipping and take delivery immediately
How you can participate in the WolfPack International OEM Program:
- You support the end user with our behind the scenes support to you
- You will never sell on-line below the discounted price on this site
- You have experience installing complex HDMI matrix systems
- You have an AV website that we can review
- You have a Tax Resale document you can send us
If you are interested, send us an email at support @ hdtvsupply . com on your company, the area you support and your experience. Based upon a successful review, we will send you the additional discounts you can get by taking 5 or more of this product at one time.
Why not buy this 4K/60 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch w/iPad & Android App today?