HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI AOC product is HDMI active optical cable (AOC) with high performance, low power consumption and low cost. Using optical fiber to replace copper wire as the high-speed signal transmission medium, HDMI AOC can perfectly transmit 4k@60HZ UHD images.
These Long HDMI Active Video & Audio Optical Cable
extends an HDMI signal up to 66 feet & offers all the benefits of HDMI 1.4 High Speed functionality but without the high cost of glass fiber active active cables. The cables diameter (1/4"") is much smaller than copper & more flexible which makes it easier to install in tight spaces.
Compared with the traditional copper wire, HDMI AOC is much longer, softer, more slim, with better signal quality and perfect EMI/EMC feature.Compared with other HDMI optical fiber transmission solution, HDMI AOC is easy to use, has perfect compatibility, and no external power supply needed.
Unique WolfPack Hybrid fiber & copper solution:
- Uses fiber for transmitting of the high speed clock and data channel which assures the received signal to be the same.
- Uses copper wire transmission of the DDC and other signals which achieves perfect Compatibility with all HDMI devices.
4K WolfPack 49 Foot HDMI Active Video & Audio Optical Cable Feature:
- Video Resolution - 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 UHD, 4K @30Hz 4:4:4 8Bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color across all lengths.
- High Data Transfer Rate - Up to 14Gbps.
- Embedded Audio - PCM 8−channel, Dolby Digital True HD, DTS−HD Master Audio.
- HDCP Support - HDCP2.2/CEC/EDID.
- No External Power - HDMI +5V, consumes only 0.25W.
Much longer transmission distance than copper wire.
- Same applying way as coppe,no external power needed.
- Support 4k@60HZ UHD display.
- Strong and bending insensitive.
- Thinner, softer and lighter than copper wire, and highly resistant with EMI and RFI.
- Interface:HDMI Type A plug-Type A plug One end connect source another display
- Cable Diameter:3.0x5.0mm
- Bend Radius:20mm
- Operating and Storage Temp:-40-70˚C
- Highly resistant with EMI and RFI
- Very small cable dimensions: 0.16 inch X 0.1 inch
- Very light weight: only 0.75 pounds
- HDCP 2.2 rated
- Resistant to EMI/RFI
- High Speed HDMI
- USB powered - 5V DC required at the receiver end
- Minimum bend radius: 3mm
- Connector pull strength: 10kg
- 3 year warranty
Constructed from fiber strands, this cable reduces the risk of EMI/RFI so performance is stable when used in typically high interference environments such as data centers, surgical theaters or manufacturing facilities where high resolution and consistent display are critical.
These HDMI Active Optical Cables meet most HDMI 1.4 specifications (less Ethernet) with support for:
- Full HD support: 1080p and 4Kx2K for future products
- 4K Ultra High Definition (4x more pixels than 1080p)
- 8 channel LPCM, 192 kHz, 24 bit audio capability
- Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD video and audio at full resolution
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC)
- DVD-Audio support
- Super Audio CD (DSD) support
- Deep Color
- xvYCC Color
- Auto lip-sync
- 7.1 Lossless PCM Audio
- Dolby TrueHD bitstream capable
- DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
- Updated list of CEC commands
- 2D and 3D Over HDMI
These WolfPack HDMI Active Optical Cables carries all high-speed signals on optical fibers and is much smaller and lighter than comparable copper HDMI cables or extenders. At the same time, our proprietary plastic optical fiber technology costs a fraction of competing optical solutions. Our HDMI Active Optical Cables are the first product to bring the benefits of optical communications to a low-cost HDMI link.
Why not buy a WolfPack HDMI Active Optical Cable today?