The 4K 60Hz HDCP 2.2 rated 2 X 1 HDMI Switcher
allows switching of multiple HDMI devices, such as a Sony PS3, upscaling DVD players and cable/satellite set top boxes, etc. to an HDTV that has only one HDMI input. It is a good choice for home theater systems and dual computer users.
4K 60Hz HDCP 2.2 rated 2 X 1 HDMI Switcher can be used with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- A/V surround sound receiver / preamp with HDMI switching
- and other similar devices.
The switcher is fully HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant so works with newer devices such as Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD players that demand the technology.
You won't have any more hassles of manually plugging in different HDMI connectors to view different HDMI sources.
4K 60Hz HDCP 2.2 rated 2 X 1 HDMI Switcher Features:
Your video is only as good as the switch that connects it. 4K 60Hz HDCP 2.2 rated 2 X 1 HDMI Switcher today?
- Easy switching of multiple HDMI sources(e.g. DVD, cable/satellite receiver) using the included remote control or the switch on the front panel.
- Individual LED Display of video source channels.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p and PC resolutions to 1920 x 1200 resolutions.
- Maintains highest HDMI single link video resolution.
- Supports DDWG standard for HDMI compliant monitors.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Low cost solution for home theater integration.
- Plug-and-play. No software installation.
- Installs in seconds.
- To use a DVI device, simply use one of our DVI to HDMI cables or adapters to connect the DVI device to the HDMI input.