This HDTV Component Video Splitter
also called a component video splitter distributes HDTV and analog television signals from a single A/V source to multiple television receivers. Now you can daisy chain to large number of televisions with equal picture quality. The component video splitter saves the expense of additional A/V receivers and allows up to 150 ft. cables runs.
1 X 9 Component Video Splitter Features:
- 1-Input & 9-outputs
- Allows any A/V source with Y, Cb, CR, or Y, PB, PR output components to distribute A/V to 5 different locations without any signal loss
- Compatible with all HDTV, digital & analog video signals
- Allows up to 150-ft runs
Audio (Digital AV501HD & AV901HD only):
- Gain: Unity
- Input Impedance: 22k ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- THD: 0.05% at 1.0 Volts input level
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 100 KHz
- Channel Separation: > 75 dB @ 1 KHz
- In to Out Isolation: 60 dB
- Out to Out Isolation: 60 dB
- Signal to Noise: 100 dB re 2 Volts (out)
Supports standard SPDIF digital audio. Unity gain when terminated into 75 ohms (2X gain high imp.). Greater than 50 MHz of bandwidth to ensure minimal degradation. (If not used for digital audio, this port can be used to switch standard video).
Why not buy this 1-Input X 9-Output HDTV Component Video Splitter today?