SmartAVI DVR16X16 16x16 DVI Matrix Switch - To 1920X1200 to 30'
This 16x16 DVI Matrix Switch
is a dynamic DVI-D switching matrix that can receive signals from up to 30 feet away and independently route them to displays up to 30 feet away.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
SmartAVI DVR16X16 16x16 DVI Matrix Switch Features:
- Multiple EDID Support
- Programmable EDID from computer
- Automatic EDID learning from monitor
- Increases productivity by providing access to up to 16 computers from 16 workstations.
- 16 x 16 non-blocking, single-link DVI-D matrix switch
- Automatic output pre-emphasis and drive level
- Automatic receiver equalization
- Supports DVI operation at the maximum rate of 2 x 1.65 Gbps
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Control from either front panel or RS-232
- Available IR remote
- USB Control Available
- Ethernet control available
- Easy-to-use Windows based software
It is capable of routing high-resolution video up to 1920 x 1200. It can be controlled remotely in several ways: RS-232, using a local computer running SmartAVI旧 SmartControl Software; IR, using a hand-held remote control; USB, using a local computer with no RS-232 support; and TCP-IP, using a computer anywhere in the world via the Internet. This allows an administrator to see what is being shown on the remote displays without having to leave an office or control room
This 16x16 DVI Matrix Switch uses non-blocking digital video matrix switch provides an easy and dynamic approach
to creating up to 16 computer stations, each with the ability of accessing any one of the CPUs or displays instantly either directly or remotely, using RS-232 commands, IR, USB or TCP/IP. Our DVI router is controlled by Windows-based software that is easy to understand and simple to use.
The 16x16 DVI Matrix Switch provides single-link, DVI-D operation at the maximum TMDS rate of 2 x 1.65 Gbps at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The DVI-D signals can be transmitted through 30 feet of copper at the maximum TMDS rate on both the input and output sides of the switch.
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI DVR16X16 16x16 DVI Matrix Switch today?