HDTV Supplys 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher is a pre-configured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix router. The 36x36 chassis's back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. The 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Router is 4K at 30 Hz compliant.
The core of the 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher consist of an 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable WolfPack backplane that supports 36 input cards and 36 output cards. You can control the 14x28 HDMI Matrix Router via front buttons, Control4, WEB GUI control, the RS-232 serial port & the supplied iOS/Android App. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control.
The 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and female HDMI outputs for HDMI cabling. By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix does not have to be sent to us for a repair.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 for the best picture
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Optional Control4 HDMI to CATx extenders, not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Control via an iPad App, Android App, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
This 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher supports long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Chassis size: 36 input and 36 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 14 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 14 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 28 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 28 - HDMI outputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Flexible card type design supporting 36 input cards and 36 output cards
- Hot Swappable with easy plug n play
- RS232 serial control port, using serial commands
- TCP/IP control via Ethernet
- Global presets to save and recall the function
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly.
For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
The heart of the 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
EDID Explained: The 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy this 4K WolfPack 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
Supports EDID Management: Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with eight programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
Includes a Back Up Power Supply: In the unlikely event the main power supply becomes inoperable, the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices power needs.
Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Specs:
- Modular Configuration: 9, 10, 18, 20, 36 or 40 inputs and 9, 10, 18, 20 or 36 or 40 outputs
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI and Display Port: up to 4K at 30 Hz
- CATx: Control4 technology to 1080p at 70/100m Extension (work with extenders)
- Control TCP/IP, RS232 and front buttons
- Power Supply 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature -25℃ to 55℃
Why not buy one of these Modular HDMI Matrix Routers today?
ControlWhen one is designing an HDMI Matrix Switch the most important initial specification is the number of inputs and outputs you will need in your facility. The next, and often forgotten, is how the user wants to control those inputs and outputs. HDTV Supply has your back when you're buying one of our WolfPack Family of Modular Matrix Switchers as we have dozens of way to control the inputs and outputs and are shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems, as well as below:
- Free iPad App (iOS)
- Free iPhone App (iOS)
- Free iPod App (iOS)
- Free Android Tablet App
- Free Android Phone App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tablet App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Phone App
- Free Web GUI from any browser is standard
- Front panel push-buttons are standard
- Optional $100 7" Color Touch Screen on select models (Call)
- Dual RS232 ports are standard on select models
- Dual TCPIP ports are standard on select models
- DTVGame Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Allonis Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Free One-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 URC Drivers
- Optional $129 Crestron Drivers
- Optional $99 Elan Drivers
- Optional $99 RTI Drivers
- Optional Harmony Remote Control Codes for select models (Call)
- Control4 Drivers
- Elan Drivers
- RTI Drivers
- URC Drivers
- Crestron Modules
- We Need AMX Drivers
- We Need Extron Drivers
- We Need Savant Drivers
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and shows "ERR when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Why not buy this WolfPack 4K 14x28 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
A: For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. We can have two power supply system on at the same time (if one's down, it can hop to another, it guarantees the matrix won't shut down). It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: They are:
9x9: 2U - 482*390*88mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*3.46 inches
10x10: 4.5U - 482*390*200mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*7.87 inches
18x18: 4U - 482*390*178mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*7.01 inches
20x20: 9U - 482*390*400mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*15.75 inches
36x36: 8U - 482*390*355mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*13.98 inches
40x40: 16U - 482*390*711mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*27.99 inches
80x80: 16U - 482*390*711mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*27.99 inches
160x160: 31.5U - 482*465*1400mm (L/W/H) - 18.97*18.31*55.12 inches
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- CAT5/6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).