1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC
uses one HDMI source like a cable box and splits and sends it to eight (8) HDMI equipped TV's. The 1x8 HDMI Splitter has the exciting new CEC function
that allows control from a TV and source device that support CEC (See above Q/A). The 1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC can also be placed at the end of a long 24AWG HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal.Why should I want a 1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC?
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows your TVs remote to manage up to 8-CEC devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) and no special programming is needed. You can use your TVs remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must have the CEC option, though, as this splitter does.
1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC Features:
- One HDMI input signal split to eight HDMI outputs
- HDMI 1.3 compliant
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Supports 2D and 3D
- Supports the latest version of CEC
- Supports both deep color 30bit and 36bit
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Supported Digital audio format of DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS/Dolby-AC3 and DSD
- Supports signal retiming
- Supports input up to 15 metres AWG24 HDMI 1.3 standard cable length, output up to 25 metres AWG24 cable length
- Supports the Video Amplifier Bandwidth up to 2.25Gpbs/225MHz
- Support HDCP
- FCC CE Certified
- No loss of audio or video quality
- Installs in minutes
- Includes a DC5V/1A power supply
Our 1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control,
information distribution, home theaters, bats, restaurant, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
Why not buy this 1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC today?