1x8 HDMI Splitter with CECuses one HDMI source like a cable box and splits and sends it to eight (8) HDMI equipped TV's. The 1x8 HDMI Splitter has the exciting new CEC function that allows control from a TV and source device that support CEC (See above Q/A). The 1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC can also be placed at the end of a long 24AWG HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal.
Why should I want a 1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC? Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows your TVs remote to manage up to 8-CEC devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) and no special programming is needed. You can use your TVs remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must have the CEC option, though, as this splitter does.
1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC Features:
- One HDMI input signal split to eight HDMI outputs
- HDMI 1.3 compliant
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Supports 2D and 3D
- Supports the latest version of CEC
- Supports both deep color 30bit and 36bit
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Supported Digital audio format of DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS/Dolby-AC3 and DSD
- Supports signal retiming
- Supports input up to 15 metres AWG24 HDMI 1.3 standard cable length, output up to 25 metres AWG24 cable length
- Supports the Video Amplifier Bandwidth up to 2.25Gpbs/225MHz
- Support HDCP
- FCC CE Certified
- No loss of audio or video quality
- Installs in minutes
- Includes a DC5V/1A power supply
Why not buy this 1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC today?
1x8 HDMI Splitter with CEC Specs:
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.3b
- HDCP version: HDCP1.2
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Supported video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
- Supported audio format: DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS/Dolby-AC3 / DSD
- Max bandwidth: 225MHz
- Max baud rate: 6.75Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance: 15m AWG24 with HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Output cable distance: 25m AWG24 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Max working current: 1.4A
- Power adapter format Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) at 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range: 0.5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 280x158x25 (mm)
- Weight: 1030g
A: This 1x8 HDMI Splitter features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to 8-devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.