These VGA Matrix Switchers are professional matrix switchers designed for VGA (DB15) Video and audio (optional) signal routing. These VGA matrix switchers can store up to 30 user presets and supports Video and optional Audio breakaway.
VGA Matrix Switcher Features
- Professional matrix chip with 350MHz (-3dB) bandwidth when fully loaded
- Supports HDTV up to 2048x1536 60Hz refresh rate and 1280x1024 @ 120Hz refresh rate
- The switching status can be read directly from the LCD display
- Remote control via front panel push buttons or RS-232
- Optional Audio follow Video or Audio Break-away
- Device address range is 1-255. Up to 255 devices can be controlled by cascading
- Store 30 preset matrixes
- Matrix control software to manually switch matrix or automatically switch, etc
- Faster switching speed with delay time less than 100ns
- Standard rack mountable 19-inch chassis
Why not buy a VGA Matrix Switcher today?
- Command and control centers
- Homeland security monitoring
- Emergency response centers
- Large multiscreen venues
- Use with Matrix Switch control panels and/or any 3rd party control system (AMX, Crestron, Calypso, Leightronix, etc.)
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the VGA Matrix Switchers - 4X4 and More or Call 800-841-9238
VGA Matrix Switchers - 4X4 and More
Recently Viewed Items