HDMI Splitter 1x16 - 4K
HDMI Splitter 1x16
This HDMI Splitter 1x16 sends one HDMI device to 16 - widescreens. It has a built-in HDMI booster and is 4KX2K @ 24 HZ compliant.
HDMI Splitter 1x16 Features:
- One HDMI input signal split to sixteen HDMI devices
- 3D and HDMI compliant
- Supports deep color 30/36bit.
- Supports High Definition Resolutions :4KX2K @ 24 HZ, 1080p @ 60HZ, 720p/1080i @ 120Hz.
- Supports xv-YCC.
- Digital audio formats: DTS-HD, Dolby-True-HD. LPCM7.1, AC3, DTS and DSD.
- Supports HDMI signal retiming with cascadig above 3 layers in full-HD 1080p format and 2D and 3D
- Supports an input HDMI cable up to 30 feet @ AWG22 or AWG24 HDMI standard cable length and an output 50 feet @ a AWG22 (preferred) or AWG24 HDMI cable.
- No video or audio loss of quality.
- Installs in minutes.
- Includes power supply
Why not buy this HDMI Splitter 1x16 today?
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - Latest Versions - All Lengths|
|HDMI over 1 - CAT5 cable to 100' w/Remote IR|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 50%)
|HDBaseT Balun - Send HDMI to 220 Feet w/One CAT5/6 Cable|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 33%)
|HDMI Extender over HDBaseT to 330' w/2 - Internet Routing|
Price: $349.95Today's price: $259.95
(You Save: 26%)
To ensure 3D or 4K content routing through the Matrix, High Speed HDMI cables must be used and any connected non-3D or non-4K compatible display must not have an "active" HDMI output (i.e. powered off or in standby mode). The 4K or 3D source player must not be able to "see" a 2D or non-4K only display connected to the Matrix.
Read more at WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EDID
|1X16 HDMI SPLITTERS||HDMI Splitter 1x8 with 4K Resolution|
Price: $799.95Today's price: $224.95
(You Save: 72%)
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This HDMI Splitter 1x16supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this splitter?
A: We don't recommend them with our splitters, or anyone elses, due to them consuming power from the splitter and the splitters are not designed to power many external devices. Long HDMI cables with in-line boosters also consume power from the splitter.
Consider the example of 9 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 9 or 4.5 amps the matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is rated at 5v at 4 amp so in that example the matrix would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this HDMI Splitter 1x16. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the HDMI Splitter 1x16 will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI Splitter 1x16 - 4K or Call 800-841-9238
CONNECTING AND OPERATING of HDMI Splitter 1*16
1. Connect one cable from HDMI source devices into HDMI Splitter input.
2. Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Splitter outputs.
3. Connect 5V power supply to the HDMI 1x16 Splitter.
HDMI Splitter 1x16 - 4K
Recently Viewed Items