1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID & Built-in Booster - 2D and 3D
1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID
This 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID distributes 1 HDMI source to 8 HDMI displays simultaneously. HDTV Supply is the first company to supply an 1x8 HDMI splitter with auto-sensing EDID which is normally in professional 1x8 HDMI splitters selling >$600. EDID helps to eliminate HDMI's troublesome HDCP handshake, compatibility issues as well as mixed TV resolutions
1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID Features:
- Connects 8 - HDTV displays at the same time to the same video source
- 2D and 3D compatible
- All HDTV's have the same picture
- EDID helps to eliminate HDMI's troublesome HDCP handshake, compatibility issues as well as mixed TV resolutions
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Use one HDMI output with companion HDMI to CAT-5E Send & Receive Set
- Supports 4080i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions
- Conforms to at least HDMI 1.3 specifications for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Compatible with all HDMI-equipped, HDCP-enabled HDTV devices
- New EDID chip set to prevent another TV turning off when you turn another TV off.
- This new chip set increases compatibility with HDMI cables with built-in boosters and HDMI over CAT5 converters.
- They support 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Unused outputs do not upset the other wired outputs as many other splitters do
- HDMI 1.3 compliant
- Built in amplifier Max. cable extension for supporting 10 meters with a 28AWG HDMI cable and 15 meters with a 26AWG HDMI cable. 22AWG or 24AWG recommended.
- Installs in seconds
- Supports up to 1920X1080p or 1080p single link DVI-D with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Vertical Frequency Range: 60Hz
- Enclosure: Metal
- Includes a power supply
1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID In's and Outs (see the above front and back pictures):
- 1 - Power switch
- 2 - 4 - Power LED's
- 3 - HDMI Input LED
- 4 - Power LED's
- 5 and 7 - 4x2 = HDMI Outputs
- 6 - HDMI input
- 8 - Power Supply
Why not buy this 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID today?
1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID Specs:
- Input Video Signal: 0.5 -1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Max Single Link Range: 1920X1080, 1080P
- HDMI Resolutions: 480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
- DVI Resolutions: 480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
- HD Audio format: LPCM,Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master Audio
- HD Video Format: Deep Color
- HDMI Version: HDMI 1.3
- Bandwidth: Up to 225MHz
- EDID Duration: 12 seconds
- Power supply: DC 5V@1A
1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID Contents:
- 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID
- User Manual
- AC/DC Power Supply
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - Latest Versions - All Lengths|
|HDMI over 1 - CAT5 cable to 100' w/Remote IR|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 50%)
|HDBaseT Balun - Send HDMI to 220 Feet w/One CAT5/6 Cable|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 33%)
|HDMI Extender over HDBaseT to 330' w/2 - Internet Routing|
Price: $349.95Today's price: $259.95
(You Save: 26%)
|HDMI over Single CAT5 - Up to 500'|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 40%)
|10-Device IR & RF Remote for Small Matrices & Switchers|
Price: $119.99Today's price: $69.95
(You Save: 42%)
|Our Best Long HDMI Cables - Heavy 22 Gauge Wire|
Price: $149.99Today's price: $59.95
(You Save: 60%)
This 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID can be used with the following devices to send HDMI outputs from them to 4 HDCP compliant projectors, plasma, LCD's and/or HDTV's:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- Any APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|HDMI to CAT5 Distribution to 300 Feet & Many TVs|
Price: $2,500.00Today's price: $100.00
(You Save: 96%)
|1X8 HDMI Splitter Over Single CAT-5 Cables to ~100 Feet|
Price: $1,899.95Today's price: $424.95
(You Save: 78%)
|1 in, up to 8 out HDMI Splitter over CAT5 - User Adjustable EDID|
Price: $699.95Today's price: $399.95
(You Save: 43%)
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: If the maximum resolutions of the eight displays are not the same, what resolution will be output?
A: The 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID will automatically detect the maximum supported resolution of each of the 8 displays and output the lowest one.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID & Built-in Booster - 2D and 3D or Call 800-841-9238
1x8 HDMI Splitter with EDID & Built-in Booster - 2D and 3D
Recently Viewed Items