1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter - 4K HDMI 1.4
This 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter w/HDMI 1.4 compliancy supports all the mandatory & several optional 3D formats described in the HDMI 1.4 specifications & maintains sharp HD resolution up to 1080p full HD and 4KX2K. This 1X4 HDMI Splitters chip-set includes a chip to makes sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them.
1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter w/HDMI 1.4 Features:
- HDMI (V.1.4) with 2D and 3D & 4KX2K
- Distributes 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI Displays simultaneously.
- Supports all the mandatory and several optional 3D formats described in HDMI 1.4 specifications
- Supports High Definition Resolutions :4KX2K @ 24 HZ, 1080p @ 60HZ, 720p/1080i @ 120Hz
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Supports deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Supports Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Supports signal retiming
- Supports input up to 15 meters AWG24 HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 standard cable lengths and outputs up to 25 meters AWG24 cable length
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Includes 5V power supply
Why not buy this 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter w/HDMI 1.4 today?
1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter w/HDMI 1.4 Specs:
- Operating Temperature Range -5 to +35℃(+23 to +95℉)
- Operating Humidity Range 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Input Video Signal 0.5-1.0 Volts P-P
- Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p(TTL)
- Data transfer speed rate 6.75Gbps(Maximum)
- Video Format Supported DTV/HDTV:480i/576i/480P/576P/720P/1080i/1080P/4Kx2K
- 3D video support
- HDMI Output HDMI 1.4+HDCP1.1
- Supported Video Color Format xv-YCC/deep color 36bit
- Supported Audio Format DTS-HD/true-HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD
- Power consumption 10watts(Maximum)
- Dimension (L×W×H) 115x62x25mm
- Net Weight 210g
|HDMI over 1 - CAT5 cable to 100' w/Remote IR|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 50%)
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
|HDMI to CAT5 Adapter to 100 Feet|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $74.95
(You Save: 63%)
|1080p to 4K HDMI Scaler with Audio Extraction|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $124.95
(You Save: 38%)
It offers HD video solution for super markets, shopping malls, HDTV, STB, DVD and projectors factorys, data control centers, conference rooms, education and training facilities, houses and home theaters etc.
This 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- Both APPLE-TV's with HDMI outputs
- A Boxee with HDMI ouputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set and output amp. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|1x8 Powered HDMI Splitter - HDMI 1.4 & 4K|
Price: $399.95Today's price: $249.95
(You Save: 38%)
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Will this 1-4 powered HDMI Splitter work with only one display turned ON?
A: Yes, the four outputs are independent and the 1-4 HDMI Splitter works even when only one display is turned ON. Many HDMI splitters have synchronized outputs which require all displays to be turned ON at the same time for those splitters to work.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter . The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter . Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter - 4K HDMI 1.4 or Call 800-841-9238
To ensure 3D Blu-ray or 4K content is routed via the HDMI splitter, High Speed HDMI cables must be used and any connected non-3D or non-4K compatible display must not have an "active" HDMI output (i.e. powered off or in standby mode). The 4K or 3D source player must not be able to "see" a 2D or non-4K only display connected to the Matrix.
Read more at WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EDID
1x4 Powered HDMI Splitter - 4K HDMI 1.4
Recently Viewed Items