These Solid CAT6 Cables
are recommended for all HDMI audio and video runs for lengths over 25 feet with a maximum recommended length of 100 meters (328 feet). The Solid CAT6 Cables are also a superb cable for adapters that convert DVI, VGA, component, s-video and other technologies to a CAT6 to go long distances. The 23 AWG enhances the ability to run POE (Power over Ethernet) as thicker copper = less resistance = longer distance and less heat.
Solid CAT6 Cables Features:
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- Polyethylene separator for enhanced NEXT, ELFEXT and RL Bandwidth
- 23AWG solid bare copper conductor for superior conductivity
- Meets or exceeds Cat6 specifications
- It should not be flexed.
- Rated to 550Mhz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat6 550Mhz standards
- Durable, high-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12), Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, and all proposed Category 6 requirements for high-speed, full duplex, parallel transmission protocols
- CM/CMG rated for single floor, general purpose use in walls and ceilings
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL
- Various colored PVC outer jacket
A "stranded" Cat6 cable contains various small gauge wires in each separate insulation sleeve, making it flexible and best suited for building patch cables. These "Solid" Cat6 cables with one large gauge wire in each sleeve, works best for running high definition audio and video signal, like HDMI, over long distances and through walls or ceilings.
Why not a few of these Solid CAT6 Cables today?