These Small HDMI Wires
are very tiny, fit in tight spaces and have an extremely small HDMI connector measuring only 3/4" wide x 1/4" tall x 1-1/4 long". The wire itself is a flat cable measuring only 1/4" wide x 1/16" thick and is paintable to the color of your walls. The cables can be easily twisted and bent to fit in any tight application.
Who should buy these Small HDMI Wires?
- Widescreen owners where there is little space to insert an HDMI cable behind or to the side of the TV
- Widescreen users who want to hide the cable(s) coming from the units below by painting these small HDMI wires that are only 1/4" wide x 1/16" thick
- Users who have a lot of devices and don't want the look of a rats nest of wires upon interconnecting their units.
- Installs in cars and trucks where space is tight and these Small HDMI Wires will fit well
These Small HDMI Wires Feature:
- Unusually flexible and small HDMI wire allows for easy twisting to make connections in tight spaces
- Very short connector for easy installation behind ultra-thin HDTVs
- Connector body is about 60% smaller than a standard HDMI connector
- Very flat cable for getting into tight spaces
- Fits easily behind super thin wall mounts
- Ideal size for connection between components and an AV receiver
HDMI 1.4 rated
- Supports 10, 12 and 16-bit color depths
These Small HDMI Wires has a connector body that is 60% smaller than a standard HDMI cable.
These Small HDMI Wires also support Ethernet and are ideal for congested AV cabinets and virtually disappear between a component and TV. HDMI High-Speed with Ethernet cables are designed and ATC tested to meet the critical requirements to support 3D and Ethernet connectivity supported by the HDMI 1.4 specification. Your monitor will receive the purest, most pristine digital high-definition audio and video signals as generated by your source components. Unleash the full potential of high definition
Why not buy one of these Small HDMI Wires today?