Update the Video and Audio in your Restaurant and Bar
SCROLL DOWN to see how HDTV Supply have installed 1,000s of our products in bars and restaurants to route video & audio throughout the building. We have installed products as simple as wiring a high definition DirecTV receiver 200 feet away from 4-HD Projectors to restaurants that have 16-DirecTV high definition receivers matrixed to 64-high definition widescreens & projectors in the building.
Choosing a High Definition Component Video Matrix Switch for your Restaurant/Bar:
- Determine the number of high definition component video devices (inputs) you need now and in the future
- Determine the number of high definition TVs (component video outputs) you need now and in the future
- Decide whether you need audio or not to the TVs
- If you need audio, how many audio outputs do you need?
- Measure the cable lengths from the sources to the component matrix & from the matrix to the TVs
- Choose if you want component cabling or component to CAT5 conversion due to your long cable lengths
- Review the sources to see whether they need to be converted to a component output
- Think about how you want to control it...remote control, front panel, a PC, Control4, Crestron, RTI, AMX, Android or iPad app or via a LAN or a 3rd party app
- Decide whether you want an extended warranty up to 5 years
Recently Viewed Items