How To Update the Video/Audio in your Restaurant, Sports Bar or Night Club
Add or update your sports bar, club or restaurant with WolfPack™ HDMI Matrix Switchers:
Call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now for us to configure a system for you.
- Supports from 4 to 160 TVs
- 12-Chassis Sizes
- HDMI Over LAN Matrices
- Use dozens of inputs, like cable boxes
- HDMI or Component Matrices
- 40-Presets for often used scenes
- Optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Use CAT5 wiring up to 330 feet
- Operate with a WEB GUI or iPad/Android tablets
- Select from 2,000+ Matrix Systems
- Low prices like $1,700 for a 6x14 over CAT5
- 2-Year Warranty & Optional 5 Years
If you are using a separate cable, Dish or DirecTV Set-Top-Box for each one of your TVs, you are probably paying $20 for every TV, each month! If you have 30-TVs that costs you $600 per month or $7,200/year. You can save thousands of dollars per year by getting a WolfPack™ Matrix switch from HDTV Supply with prices starting at only $999 for a 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switch and cancelling 15-DirecTV receivers. Here's HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ way...
SCROLL DOWN to see how HDTV Supply has installed 1,000s of our WolfPack™ products in Sport Bars, Night Clubs & Restaurants to route video & audio throughout the facility. Prices start at only $999 for a 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switch. We have installed products as simple as wiring a DirecTV receiver 200 feet away from 4-HD Projectors to restaurants that have 16-DirecTV high definition receivers matrixed to 64-high definition widescreens & projectors in the building. Start small & grow with our expandable WolfPack™ Modular Matrix Systems controlled by iPad and Android tablet Apps, a WEB GUI & Front Panel Buttons as well as CAT5 extenders sending HDMI signals up to 330' to your TVs.
10-Steps to Design an HDMI Matrix Switch in a Restaurant, Night Club or Sports Bar:
- Determine the number of video devices (inputs) you need now and in the future
- Determine the number TVs you need now and in the future
- Decide whether you want a separate audio system
- If you need audio, how many audio outputs do you need?
- Measure the cable lengths from the sources to the HDMI matrix & from the matrix to the TVs
- Choose if you want HDMI cabling or HDMI to CAT5 conversion (preferred) due to your long cable lengths
- Review the sources to see whether any need to be converted to an HDMI output
- Will you need a Video Wall centered in the bar?
- How do you want to control it...Android or iPad App, WEB GUI, front panel, a PC, remote control or via a LAN.
- Can't figure out how to add an HDMI matrix to your Restaurant, Sports Bar or Night Club, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now and we'll help you.
Get a New HDMI Matrix Switcher for your Restaurant, Sports Bar or Night Club here.
Scroll Left & Right To See 20 Of Your Recently Viewed Items Below