WolfPack PTZ Cameras
WolfPack PTZ Cameras support Pan, Tilt, and Zoom, which are the three basic functions of these types of cameras:
- Pan: This allows the camera to move left or right horizontally to cover a wide area.
- Tilt: This enables the camera to move up and down vertically.
- Zoom: This function allows the camera to zoom in and out to get a closer view of an object or scene.
In addition to these basic functions, PTZ cameras may also offer features like:
- High Definition (HD) resolution: Provides clear and crisp images.
- Infrared (IR) night vision: Allows the camera to capture clear images in low-light conditions.
- Motion detection and tracking: The camera can detect motion and automatically pan, tilt, or zoom to track the movement.
- Remote control: Many PTZ cameras can be controlled remotely using a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Weatherproof and vandal-resistant housings: Protects the camera from harsh weather conditions and vandalism. Integration with other security systems: PTZ cameras can often be integrated with other security systems and protocols.