Kramer VP-8X4AK 8x4 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher
This Kramer VP-8X4AK 8x4 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit can route any combination of inputs and outputs and converts the audio to balanced stereo audio outputs.
Kramer VP-8X4AK 8x4 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher Features:
- High Bandwidth - 360MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Kramer Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Active Input Indication ??Reporting - Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input.
- Delayed Switching ??Mode - Glitch-free switching of non-genlocked sources by setting the transition time of a switch from 0 to 3.5sec.
- DC Coupled Inputs and Outputs.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Audio Level Controls - Each input and output.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router ??Windows®-based software is included), RS-485, Ethernet and IR remote (included), embedded Web page.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-8X4AK 8x4 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher today?
Kramer VP-8X4AK 8x4 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher Specifications:
- INPUTS: 8 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors, 8 unbalanced stereo audio 3.5mm mini jacks
- OUTPUTS: 4 UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors, 4 balanced stereo audio terminal block connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Video: 2.3Vpp, Audio: 3.2dBu
- BANDWIDTH (-3DB): Video: 360MHz, Audio: 22kHz
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.05Deg
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- S/N RATIO: Video: 66dB @5MHz, Audio: 82dB
- CROSSTALK (ALL HOSTILE): Video: - 52dB @5MHz, Audio: Bal: <-70dB @20kHz
- Input/output selector buttons, all, off, video, audio, AFV, store, recall, take audio level, and lock buttons
- RS-232, RS-485, and Ethernet control
- input and output level control, infrared
- COUPLING: Video: DC, Audio: AC
- AUDIO THD + NOISE: 0.02% @+/-1Vpp, "A" weighted = 0.01%
- AUDIO 2ND HARMONIC: 0.002%
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 100-240V AC, 19VA
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power cord, Windows® based control software, external remote IR receiver cable rack "ears"
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 19" x 7.24 x 2U (43.6cm x 18.40cm 8.80cm) W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.3kg (5.0lbs) approx
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 55.00cm x 29.40cm x 16.10cm (21.65" x 11.57" x 6.34" ) W, D, H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3.4kg (7.6lbs) approx