Kramer VP-28 14–Input Multi–Format Presentation Switcher with Stereo Audio
This Kramer VP-28 14–Input Multi–Format Presentation Switcher with Stereo Audio is a high-performance multi-format presentation switcher for composite video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, computer graphics video and stereo audio and micrphone signals. The unit operates as a a 3x1 composite video, 3x1 HDMI, 3x1 computer graphics video, 3x1 DVI-I, & 2x1 DisplayPort switcher, each with unbalanced stereo audio.
Kramer VP-28 14–Input Multi–Format Presentation Switcher with Stereo Audio Features:
- Max. Data Rate – 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel) (HDMI & DVI).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Audio Level Memory – Remembers and returns to the last audio level setting during switching.
- Condenser or Dynamic Microphone – Button selectable.
- Microphone & Audio Mixing – Input selectable master audio output.
- Mic Talkover – Mutes master audio output when mic signal is sensed.
- Level Controls – Master audio output, microphone input.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel, RS–232, Ethernet & IR (included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
- Accessory – DVI to DVI and VGA breakout cable (included).
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size – 1U. Rack "ears" included.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-28 14–Input Multi–Format Presentation Switcher with Stereo Audio today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).