We ship ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, when you pay by a bank wire transfer!
We ship most places on earth so please enjoy reading our site in your own language. Just use out Language Translator and pick your own language. Any email to us will need to be in English, though.
HDTV Supply will accept the following forms of payments for international orders:
1. Bank Wire-Transfer (Telex or T/T by S.W.I.F.T. Network):
Bank Wire-transfer Instructions:
- This is our preferred payment method. Generally, international wire-transfers take about 2-3 business days to complete.
- This method is the most secure option for you and allows us to ship immediately after wire confirmation
- The customer must prepay any service or handling charges associated with the wire-transfer.
- If you wish to have your order shipped outside the US or pay with a non-US credit card, you can do so by paying through a Bank Wire Transfer.
- It is advised that you contact us at sales@NOSPAMhdtvsupply.com - delete NOSPAM - with the specifics of your order.
- Please be sure to include your complete postal address so that we can get an accurate shipping quote prior to payment
Email us at support@NOSPAMhdtvsupply.com - delete NOSPAM - for our WIRE TRANSFER INFO.
- Go to your bank and request a wire-transfer form.
- Complete the form and pay the bank service or handling charge separately.
Duties, & Misc Fees which applies to any form of payment:
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from us you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- Our terms and condition state the we ship via an FOB shipping point within the U.S.
- You the Buyer are totally responsible to pay for any duties, taxes, customs and other clearance fees for orders shipped outside the USA. We do not know what they will be and they may be substantial depending upon your countries unique statutes and the total dollar value of the order.
- The fees will need to be paid upon delivery of your order and your country may only take cash so please check with your customs department for the method of payment.
- Failure to pay it will mean the product will be sent back to the U.S. and you will need to pay for that cost along with the shipping companies penalty which is substantial.
- Please confirm acceptance to these terms and conditions by replying to the email sent to you and agreeing to it. If we do not receive it within 24 hours your order will be canceled.
2. PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD:
- All international customers are responsible for all shipping charges.
HDTV Supply accepts the below credit cards. Your card will be charged the day your order is processed.
When ordering by credit card, please take note of the following when entering your credit card details to avoid error messages:
- American Express (PREFERRED)
Address Verification: If the Shipping Address is different from from the Billing Address, please provide the shipping address that is on file with your credit card company separately to verify an alternate ship to address.
- Enter your credit card number without gaps between individual numbers.
- Please ensure that you select the correct validity period.
- The CVV2 code refers to the three figure security code on the reverse of your credit card at the end of the signature strip. With American Express, the CVV2 code consists of a four-figure number on the front of your credit card which is on the right above the card number.
If not, please contact your credit card company and have your shipping address added as an authorized alternate ship to address on their records / memos, so we can call and verify this information. Please do this before submitting this order or your order may be voided.
Also, please provide the credit/debit card bank phone number as listed on the back of your American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover card.
If you are paying by Visa or Mastercard please
read the following: Our on-line merchant service allows us to verify most international Visa & Mastercard orders. (As opposed to AMEX which always offers international address verification services). In the case where your issuing bank does not participate in the international address verification service, you will be contacted via email and be requested to fax over a copy of your Visa or Mastercard credit card statement/bill.
If this is the case, please feel free to cross out any information you feel is personal - we are only interested in seeing your credit card number on the same document as your name and billing address. Fax is (805) 435-26231. We apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately international on-line fraud is very common and we find it essential that all orders, domestic and international be verified.
Click here to find the telephone country code to the United States from your country. If you are sending a fax, you will need the country code.
Click here for a currency converter.
3. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL: This is extremely important. If your order comes in through PayPal and it is unverified or unconfirmed, your order is immediately put on HOLD. We will
try to verify the order but this takes time and will definitely hold up your order, sometimes for days or weeks.
US Military Armed Forces: HDTV Supply will ship to your APO/FPO if the order is clean. Email us first on what you need so we can send you the shipping charges. Please allow an extra day for processing and shipping. We have to have our drivers carry orders to the Post Office.
Most orders ship the next business day of ordering depending on availability. Friday and weekend orders ship on Monday.
4. Bitcoins We partnered with BitPay to become the first major consumer electronics supplier to accept this digital currency to buy your home theater products using bitcoins. Sending bitcoins across borders is as easy as sending them across the street. There are no banks to make you wait three business days, no extra fees for making an international transfer, and no special limitations on the minimum or maximum amount you can send.
Bitcoin Payments May Offer You:
Bitcoin is a currency born into the digital age and HDTV Supply is right inside it. At HDTV Supply we are very passionate about the Bitcoin protocol and will allow you to buy most of our 4,000 products using your Bitcoins. Bitcoin is a truly beautiful innovation, and it has the capacity to change the world and HDTV Supply accepts this method of payment on many HDTV Supply products.
- Mobile payments made easy
- Security and control over your money
- Works everywhere, anytime
- Fast international payments
- Choose your own fees
If you are already a Bitcoin user and would like to place an order using this form of payment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling what you would like to buy using your Bitcoins.
International: Products sold by HDTV Supply, including equipment and software, may be exported from the United States only in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited. Customer warrants and represents that it is eligible to receive Products under United States law and agrees to abide by any export or re-export restrictions imposed by the manufacturer or publisher.
Pricing in Different Currencies: Pricing of products sold by HDTV Supply, Inc. is based upon figures calculated in U.S. Dollars (US$). If prices are displayed in other currencies they are converted from U.S. Dollars according to the most up to date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-U.S. denominations of currency on the Site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most current. Areas of the Site where non-U.S. denominations of currency might be inaccurate include, but are not limited to, promotional banners, promotional pages, and information on product category pages. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to HDTV Supply, Inc, excluding shipping.
Export Controls: Products purchased or received under these Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject to export control laws, restrictions, regulations and orders of the United States. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable export laws, restrictions and regulations of the United States or foreign agencies or authorities, and shall not export, or transfer for the purpose of re-export, any product to any prohibited or embargoed country or to any denied, blocked, or designated person or entity as mentioned in any such United States or foreign law or regulation. Customer represents and warrants that it is not on the Denied Persons, Specially Designated Nationals or Debarred Persons List and is not otherwise prohibited by law from purchasing the products or services hereunder. Customer shall be responsible to obtain any license to export, re-export or import as may be required.
We look forward to doing business with you! If
you have any further questions, please email us
Scroll Left & Right To See 20 Of Your Recently Viewed Items Below