Intelix DL-ARK-4HC Digitalinx "ARK" Series Three Piece HDMI & USB Room Kit
Intelix DL-ARK-4HC Digitalinx "ARK" Series Three Piece HDMI & USB Room Kit is a multi-function A/V distribution and push button control system designed to provide audio, video and USB 2.0 data extension with complete system control all in one convenient system. Only two solid core, shielded Category 6 cables are required to connect the entire system together which consists of one HDBaseT wall plate transmitter, one HDBaseT receiver and one keypad controller. All the power needed for the keypad and wall plate transmitter is provided by the receiver via Category cable / HDBaseT.
There are two systems available in the series; the DL-ARK-4HC features 2 HDMI inputs and 1 VGA with audio input on the wall plate transmitter and the DL-ARK-4HC features 3 HDMI inputs on the wall plate transmitter. Both HDBaseT transmitters features a USB B host port for connection to a computer or host and a dedicated audio input that is independent of all video inputs. The DL-ARK HDBaseT receiver for both systems provides an additional HDMI input for a local A/V input, an HDMI output for a display or projector, a 3 port client USB hub for connection to interactive white board or USB mic / camera, a two port LAN switch, mic / line analog audio input, line audio analog output, 40 watt 70 volt power amplifier output and an RS232 and IR output for display or projector control either by keypad controller or web server. The DL-ARK control keypad for both systems features audio and video input selection control for all A/V inputs, variable audio control for the mic/line input, line audio output and amplified audio output from the DL-ARK receiver and can control a connected display or projectors ON and OFF status via RS232 or IR from the receiver as well. The DL-ARK systems are UL Listed.
Intelix DL-ARK-4HC Digitalinx "ARK" Series Three Piece HDMI & USB Room Kit Features:
- System Includes input plate, system control plate, receiver/processor, power supply, mounting tabs for RX, white and black cover & face plates, button lables
- Input plate offers 2 HDMI, VGA w/audio, USB-B, and separate pass-through audio. (Input 4 is on RX) HDBaseT output up to 70m to receive unit. HDCP2.2 compliant
- Receiver offers HDMI input for local devices, HDBT in, HDMI output with 4K scaling, 70v / 8ohm amp, line / mic in w/ selectable phantom power, audio out, USB2.0 high speed 3 port hub, HDMI out, 2 LAN ports, mute relay, RS232 port, IR port
- Input plate and control plate ship with white and black face and cover plates
- Input 4 (HDMI) located on receiver unit to be used for remote BYOD and other sources located near the display
- System can be programmed to power on/off connected display/projector via RS232, IR, or CEC
- IR on control plate acts as IR repeater using flasher output of processor receiver
- USB-B 2.0 high speed extension from wall plate to RX USB 3 port hub
- Control plate for source selection, display / system power on/off, audio source selection and volume
- Supports resolutions up to 4k
- Integrated scaling up to 4k with fast switching
- HDCP2.2 compliant
- Auto switching or manual switching via control plate or web GUI
- Web based remote monitoring software allows centralized status view and control of system from anywhere on the LAN. Also offers remote configuration for easier setup
- WEB based GUI for local device setup and config & when in user mode full control from any browser device
- UL Listed
Why not buy this Intelix DL-ARK-4HC Digitalinx "ARK" Series Three Piece HDMI & USB Room Kit today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).