These colored HDMI 1.3a Category 2 28 gauge copper conductor HDMI cables
with Deep Color Support are tested to support a 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p signal and have 8 colors to chose from!
Reasons to buy a colored HDMI 1.3a cable:
- They are the latest HDMI 1.3a category 2 version
- They look better than a drab black color
- If you have, say, a 5X1 HDMI switcher you can easily see what device is wired to it by using 6 different colored HDMI cables
- A blue cable mates well with a Blu-ray DVD player
- A white cable mates well with an Apply TV player
Compare our colored HDMI cables
with anyone and you'll pick ours. These colored HDMI 1.3a cables will not only support fast 1080p signals but are compatible to support resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i. These cables are HDCP compliant assuring you of seeing a a copy protected picture.
HDMI 1.3a cables give you:
- Lipsync: They coordinate the output of audio and video which is important as all many types of video and audio equipment can cause unequal delay in the signal.
- Double the Data Rate: Upgraded from 4.95 gigabits per second to 10.2 Gbps.
- Deep color: The new spec HDMI 1.3 spec and above allows for billions of colors instead of millions.
- Uncompressed audio: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio can be sent uncompressed.
These colored HDMI 1.3a category 2 cables can be used with:
- All HDMI 1.3a compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 2.0 versions
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
These HDMI cables are HDCP compatible; however, you must verify your source and destination devices support (or don't support) HDCP encryption. Essentially, HDCP compliant devices will only transmit to or receive from other devices with HDCP coding. This HDMI cables will also work if neither device is HDCP compatible.
All of our HDMI 1.3a cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this 1080p rated colored HDMI 1.3a cable today?