Gefen EXT-HDMISB-50 50 Foot HDMI Super Booster Cable
The 50 Foot HDMI Cable with a built-in Booster
is a copper cable based solution with an integrated HDMI Super Booster, available in the lengths of 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150 feet. The 50 Foot HDMI Cable with a built-in Booster for HDMI offer the highest resolutions possible up to 1080p. HDMI digital audio is also supported by this cable and allows for the highest possible quality A/V experience with zero signal loss.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Gefen EXT-HDMISB-50 50 Foot HDMI Super Booster Cable Features:
- Lip Sync Pass Through
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio
- CEC Source Switching Enabled
The 125 and 150 foot cables will not support HDMI Deep Color at 1080p/50hz/60hz.
An in-line equalization Trim Pot
(Potentiometer) can be used to manually fine tune the video signal coming from the source device. If there is noise or no picture, adjusting the Trim Pot can resolve the issue. There is also a small bank of switches underneath the booster chassis known as DIP switches
. To use them to adjust the video behavior, use a small pointed object
to push the switches ON or OFF.HDTV Resolutions Supported:
480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p. Only cables up to 100 ft will support HDMI 1.3 at 1080p.
Computer Resolutions Supported:
These cables will support a maximum resolution of up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz.A Note on Power:
This plug and play installation takes mere seconds. Simply connect the locking male HDMI connector to your HDMI source. Connect the other side of the cable having the flat metal 50 Foot HDMI Cable with a built-in Booster for HDMI to the HDTV.
Occasionally a video source will not be sufficiently strong to power the 50 Foot HDMI Cable w/built-in Booster. A universal power supply is included with each 50 Foot HDMI Cable w/built-in Booster to prevent this from happening.
Why not buy this Gefen EXT-HDMISB-50 50 Foot HDMI Super Booster Cable today?
Our HDMI cables have 19 copper wires in them and those wires are wave soldered to 19 very small connectors at each end. These cables have been tested at the factory and right before they go directly into your shipping container so you can be assured they will work for you.Here are some tips to install the cable(s) to have a successful installation:
1. DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT PULL THE CABLE BY ITS CONNECTORS TO INSTALL IT AS YOU MAY PULL THE CONNECTOR(S) OFF. Cables that are pulled this way are not returnable and your warranty is voided.
2. Lay the cable on the floor first and install a test set up of your equipment. This may mean moving equipment closer than the actual installation but problems will be easier to diagnose if the cable is not installed in the wall.
3. Wrap the HDMI connectors with a freezer bag tied tight when installing the cable in the wall. REMEMBER DO NOT PULL THE CABLE BY ITS CONNECTORS TO INSTALL IT AS YOU MAY DAMAGE THE CONNECTOR(S) and void your warranty.
4. If you bought a cable with a built in booster, either check the writing on the cable connector for where to install it, or put the BOOSTER END at the TV, not the source, like a DVD player. These HDMI cables that have boosters work only when the booster is placed at the end, or near the HDTV, not at the source device. The HDMI booster is placed near the display to remove any noise that has been generated by a long HDMI cable.
5. If you don't get a picture, or sound, and have other devices in series with the cable put them aside and connect the HDMI cable directly between the source device and the HDTV. If you still don't get a picture try another source device like a cable/sat receiver.
6. If an outside installer is doing work for you please print this out, give to him and remind him not to pull the HDMI cables by their ends to install it.
7. If you use staples to install the long cable YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY and it cannot be returned. Staples will harm the 19 copper wires inside the cable, along with the shield that surrounds them.
8. Cables that are installed in the wall are not returnable so check the cable of the floor first.
If you follow the above instruction and have a question call us at 800-841-9238.