This component video + audio to CAT5 receiver and one component video + audio to CAT5 transmitter
sends the same component video + digital or R/L stereo to 2 devices up to 500' away via CAT5 or CAT6 cables with this transmitter and receiver set.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The unit has 4 CAT5 cable outputs (see picture) as component video needs one CAT5 cable and its accompanied audio needs one CAT5 cable. The other set if for another room. Two CAT5 cables are required per room, one for video and one for audio
Component Video + Audio to CAT Transmitter Features:
- Active amplification ensures high quality transmission
- Loop output for use of additional CAT5 transmitters
- Two CAT5 outputs for additional location
- Discrete passive IR channel for the use of external
- IR remote control systems
- Distributes high definition component video with digital or left/right stereo audio over CAT-5 or CAT-6 wire
- High-band width transmitter sends signals 500 ft to 2 different locations
- Two CAT5 cables are required per room, one for video and one for audio.
- Loop-thru allows use of additional transmitters for more locations
- 1 Component video input, 1 digital audio input (coax), 1 analog stereo audio input (RCA jacks)
- 3 IR emitter outputs
- 2 sets of CAT5E/6 video and audio output jacks (supports 2 room output)
Component Video + Audio to CAT Receiver Features:
Rack mount installation:
- Receives the CAT-5 signals from the CEICAT5TX transmitter
- Converts the signal to a high-definition component video, digital or left/right audio
- Cable length equalizer & video continuity LEDs receives all video signals
- 1 set of CAT5E/6 video and audio input jacks
- Adjustable equalizer for tuning optimum performance
- IR remote input
Installing these active baluns in a standard equipment rack is easy. The active baluns are designed to be screw mounted either on the inside walls of the rack or the rear wall behind the rack. The power supplies can be wired together to reduce the number of power jacks required (soldered connections).NOTE:
Composite video may be used for security or with standard monitors
Why not buy this 1 X 2 1080i Component + Audio to CAT5 Transmitter / Receiver Set today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products (the鎻歳oduct) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).