A-Neuvideo ANI-44C5CT 4x4 HDMI & HDBaseT Matrix Switcher
The ANI-44C5CT is an excellent HDMI Matrix which offers unparalleled flexibility and convenience by extending video/audio from any four HDMI video sources to any of four displays via HDMI cable or standard CAT5e/6 cable. With built-in four HDBaseT modules, it can extend your HD display up to a distance 330 feet (100 meters) from your HDMI or DVI-D input via a single CAT5e/6 cable. Four receivers work with the primary transmitter as a full functional module. Every input and display are available at all times by choosing it with an IR remote or RS-232 port.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
A-Neuvideo ANI-44C5CT 4x4 HDMI & HDBaseT Matrix Switcher Features
- Allows any HDMI display to view any source at any time
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Each Output includes one HDMI output and one high definition BaseT output (can not be used simultaneously)
- Each high definition BaseT connected to a Receiver
- High Definition BaseT output extends signal up to 330 feet for 1080p by CAT5e/6 cable
- Each Input includes an IR Emitter, which is used to control the source device by Remote Control
- Each display can be switched with the infrared remote control or through RS-232
- HDMI Rev 1.3b, HDCP Rev 1.2, DVI Rev 1.0
- Supports 1080p HDMI 1.3 TV's at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as HDMI 1.3 Blu-ray DVD players at 24 frames per second
- Resolutions up to 1920x1080p or 1080p single link DVI-D with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter
- 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- 3D and 120Hz frame rate
- Supports all 3D formats, including firstname.lastname@example.org/24Hz, email@example.com 60/50Hz bandwidth up to 225MHz.
- Supports HDCP
- 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
- HDCP uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-44C5CT 4x4 HDMI & HDBaseT Matrix Switcher today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all A-Neuvideo products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and A-Neuvideos Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year warranty for all A-Neuvideo products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).