Introducing The World's First HDMI 1.3a Switcher
With One Type C Mini-HDMI Port for High Definition Camcorders.
This 5x1 HDMI 1.3a switcher offers the world's first mini-HDMI port for HD Camcorders, an active LED display, a remote control, and fast switching time of only 1.5 seconds, not 10 seconds like the cheap, 3rd party knock-offs.
5x1 HDMI Switching System Features:
- Supports upto WUXGA resolution at 60hz
- 1080p / Computer Resolution up to 2048x1080 at 60Hz
- Pixel reclocking & error correction for optimal picture quality
- Selectable HDMI power equalization (500mA / 700mA /1000mA)
- Pixel reclocking & error correction for optimal picture quality
Firmware upgrade via USB port
- Discrete IR Remote control unit included
- HDCP Compliant
- All HDMI 1.3a compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
Bandwidth and datarates are compatible with Dolby TruHD and DTS Master HD bit stream soundtracks via HDMI when combined with receivers or pre-amp processors that also feature HDMI v1.3a. If you think all HDMI Switchers are created equal, think again. This is the one you will want to own.
This 5x1 HDMI Switching System With Mini-HDMI Port is unlike all the other cheap switchers you see on the market. It's the first to include the new mini-HDMI port! By using only genuine Silicon Image IC's, PureLink's HS-510 is guaranteed to deliver all the 1080p HD content from the sources to your display.
Cheap switchers don't meet spec, are un-reliable, and slow. Compare our 1.5 second switch time vs. 5-30 seconds for the low end boxes and its easy to make the right choice. Drop-dead gorgeous, with digital display of input, the HS-510 will be at home with the rest of your system, not a plastic box you'll want to hide.
The HDMI Version 1.3 upgrade adds to the product:
- Lipsync: They coordinate the output of audio and video which is important as all many types of video and audio equipment can cause unequal delay in the signal.
- Double the Data Rate: Upgraded from 4.95 gigabits per second to 10.2 Gbps.
- Deep color: The new spec HDMI 1.3 spec allows for billions of colors instead of millions.
- Uncompressed audio: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio can be sent uncompressed.
The HDMI splitter is HDCP compatible; however, you must verify your source and destination devices support (or don't support) HDCP encryption. Essentially, HDCP compliant devices will only transmit to or receive from other devices with HDCP coding. This HDMI splitter will also work if neither device is HDCP compatible.
Why not buy this 5x1 HDMI Switching System today?
What sets this Putelink HDMI switcher apart from the rest:
1. Cheap HDMI Switchers are not IC driven:
There are many sub $200 HDMI switches that are not IC driven. These work almost like a mechanical switch, routing the signals on bare PCB patterns. In some mechanical switches, a delay logic and a single IC are used for IR remote controlling. These mechanical switches without ICs are not suitable for high speed and high bandwidth HDMI signals. Digital pixilation, blackout, noise (搒parklies) are very common with these devices.2. Cheap HDMI Switchers Don抰Offer Signal Regeneration:
As switches are commonly used as a peripheral between the display and video sources, the overall distance from the AV source to the display is often longer than a direct connection. Pixel re-clocking and signal regeneration is a must for HDMI signals that has the maximum bandwidth of 10Gbps. Without signal regeneration, there is no guarantee that all data in HDMI signal will reach the display.3. Cheap HDMI Switchers Have Trouble With HDCP Compliance and Compatibility:
There are many third-party built IC components being used in HDMI switches. The cost of these third party components are a fraction of the cost of genuine, approved ICs from Silicon Image. Silicon Image is the only member of HDMI organization that manufactures switching/routing IC components for HDCP & HDMI compliance. Using a third party component may save big on cost but, the HDCP handshakes are not reliable and often result in snow or no picture. More importantly, as the third-party IC components are not tested nor approved for HDMI and HDCP compatibility with all HDMI devices manufactured by HDMI/HDCP licensees (99% of all TV and AV component manufacturers), there is no guarantee that it will work with the AV equipment you already have.
According to our tests, we found quite a few switches that will not work with many well-known brands of AV components. PureLink uses only Silicon Image IC components for these reasons.They make our switchers more expensive but they work reliably and meet their specs.4. Cheap HDMI Switchers Are Slow:
Switching time should be fast. You don抰want to wait 10 seconds for the DVD player to make the handshake with the display. When you switch the input, there are several two-way communications such as the HDCP handshake and EDID communication taking place. If the switching logic is not efficient, the switching delay can be as long as 30 seconds. PureLink switches buffer (save) as much information as possible in the switch itself and have a very efficient switching logic that make a very fast switching time possible, about 1.5 seconds.5. Only HDMI Version 1.3 Compliance Will Work Reliably And Meet Spec:
HDMI version 1.3 compliance is also a must. HDMI v1.3 enables Deep Color and higher bandwidth signals that will appear in the near future as well as Dolby TruHD and DTS MasterHD Audio playback. Without HDMI v1.3 compliance, you won't be prepared for the future, when all video content and AV devices are HDMI v1.3.
This is another big cost factor to consider when you are shopping for an HDMI switch. You may be purchasing a low cost HDMI 1.2 switch and later realize that it is not delivering the full HD content to your HDTV. We have found numerous examples of cheap switchers claiming v1.3 performance that really don抰have it.
Since nobody is checking to be sure it抯the truth, you should choose a brand with a good reputation, such as PureLink.
All PureLink switches are HDMI 1.3 compliant. PureLinks new 2nd Generation model HS-510 HDMI switcher offers 5 inputs, including the world抯first mini-HDMI input for HD camcorders and full v1.3a compliance for pass through of the most advanced audio codecs. Click here to learn more about the first HDMI switcher you would be proud to own.
This 5X1 HDMI switcher works with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).