HDTV Supplys 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over one coax
per output comes with 4 HDMI over COAX receivers. This HDMI matrix can use your home run RG6 or RG59 existing coax in your home so you don't have to rewire with HDMI cabling. The 4x4 HDMI to Coaxial Matrix Switcher connects four HDMI sources to four displays. Connect a Receiver to each of the Coaxial ‐Cable outputs to extend the HDMI signal up to 328ft/100m (RG6) for multi‐room connectivity. The 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax works with Blu‐Ray players, Set‐Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied 25-button IR Remote Control or by using the selection buttons on the front panel.How our 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax work:
Connect the HDMI sources to the Matrix switches HDMI inputs. Then connect four displays to the Matrix switchers receivers and the coax cables. When the HDMI sources, the matrix switcher and the HDMI displays are powered and connected, you then can switch which sources you want to view on which displays using the IR remote control or front panel push button.
4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax Features:
- Allows Any HDMI Display to View Any HDMI Source at Any Time
- Allows Any HDMI Source to be displayed on Multiple HDMI Displays at the Same Time
- 4 x 4 Matrix Switch includes: Four (4) HDMI Inputs and Four (4) Coax Outputs
- Receiver Unit(s) include: One (1) HDMI Output and (1) Coax Input
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3.
- Supports transmission distances up to 328ft/100m through RG6 coaxial cable.
- Supports 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i or 1080p resolution.
- Supports wideband IR(30‐60Khz) matrix system.
- The RS-232 for the firmware update.
- Supports RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and TCP/IP Control.
- Supports smart EDID management.
- Transmission Range:
Extends 1080p Resolution up to 328 ft (100 m) over RG6 Coax Cable (Dual and Quad-Shielded)
Extends 1080p Resolution up to 164 ft (50 m) over RG59 Coax Cable
- Display Inputs can be switched using the included IR Remote Control or through RS232
- Supports High Definition Resolution 1080p
- Data Speed Transer: 10.2 Gbps
- Supports 12 Bit per Channel Deep Color, 36 Bit Total
- HDCP. (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliant
- Supports Uncompressed Audio LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)
- Supports Compressed Audio DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax Cables today?
http://site.hdtvsupply.com/HDCVT/hdtvhdm944c100 . exe
Reduce spaces in front of and behind .exe and copy to your browser.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax Cables. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax Cables will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax Cables is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax Cables. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).