HDTV Supplys 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over one coax
per output comes with 4 HDMI over COAX receivers. This HDMI matrix can use your home run RG6 or RG59 existing coax in your home so you don't have to rewire with HDMI cabling. The 4x4 HDMI to Coaxial Matrix Switcher connects four HDMI sources to four displays. Connect a Receiver to each of the Coaxial ‐Cable outputs to extend the HDMI signal up to 328ft/100m (RG6) for multi‐room connectivity. The 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax works with Blu‐Ray players, Set‐Top boxes, Home Theater PCs, and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied 25-button IR Remote Control or by using the selection buttons on the front panel.How our 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax work:
Connect the HDMI sources to the Matrix switches HDMI inputs. Then connect four displays to the Matrix switchers receivers and the coax cables. When the HDMI sources, the matrix switcher and the HDMI displays are powered and connected, you then can switch which sources you want to view on which displays using the IR remote control or front panel push button.
4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax Features:
- Allows Any HDMI Display to View Any HDMI Source at Any Time
- Allows Any HDMI Source to be displayed on Multiple HDMI Displays at the Same Time
- 4 x 4 Matrix Switch includes: Four (4) HDMI Inputs and Four (4) Coax Outputs
- Receiver Unit(s) include: One (1) HDMI Output and (1) Coax Input
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3.
- Supports transmission distances up to 328ft/100m through RG6 coaxial cable.
- Supports 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i or 1080p resolution.
- Supports wideband IR(30‐60Khz) matrix system.
- The RS-232 for the firmware update.
- Supports RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and TCP/IP Control.
- Supports smart EDID management.
- Transmission Range:
Extends 1080p Resolution up to 328 ft (100 m) over RG6 Coax Cable (Dual and Quad-Shielded)
Extends 1080p Resolution up to 164 ft (50 m) over RG59 Coax Cable
- Display Inputs can be switched using the included IR Remote Control or through RS232
- Supports High Definition Resolution 1080p
- Data Speed Transer: 10.2 Gbps
- Supports 12 Bit per Channel Deep Color, 36 Bit Total
- HDCP. (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliant
- Supports Uncompressed Audio LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)
- Supports Compressed Audio DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch over Coax Cables today?