This 1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio
receives one VGA signal input & splits the same VGA signal to 4 monitors with a video bandwidth exceeding 400MHz. Analog audio is sent too.
1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio Features:
- Allows one computer to provide simultaneous displays on 4 different monitors
- Works with VGA, SVGA, XGA, QXGA, UXGA and Multisync monitors
- High video bandwidth (400 MHz) provides crystal clear 2048 x 1536 resolution
- Daisy chainable for almost unlimited expansion
- Built-in video amplifier boosts the signal to allow a cable length of up to 100 meters
- Uses standard monitor extension cables
- Compatible with DDC, DDC2 & DDC2B (on Video Out port 1, all other monitors must be able to support the highest video resolution of the DDC-type monitor connected to Video Out 1)
- Sharpest and clearest VGA of any manufacturer
- Broadcast real-time VGA video or audio/video to multiple display locations
- Stereo audio can be broadcast to self-powered stereo speakers at the local unit and each remote location
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors
- A pure hardware solution-no software conflicts
- Higher resolutions can be achieved at shorter distances
- Built-in surge protection
This 1X4 VGA splitter with audio is a Professional Splitter that allow a PC to display on 4 monitors simultaneously. It is perfect for presentations, classrooms, trade shows, or in-store displays where the highest quality video on several monitors is needed.
Why not buy this 1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio today?
The 1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio supports monitors with up to 400MHz of bandwidth allowing it to display images of 2048 x 1536 pixels or higher. A built-in booster circuit allows the video signal to be extended up to 100 meters.
1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio specifications:
- Signal format: RGB (Analog)- HV(TTL).
- Resolution: Supports 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1600×1200.
- Analog bandwidth is 400HZ.
- Supports 15HDF or 5BNC interface style.
- Analog level: 1Vp-p
- Max level: 0.5- 2.0Vp-p
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- TTL: 5V
- Bandwidth: 400MHz
- Power: DC9V1A or USB power supply
- One High Density DB15 Male
- One 3.5mm female stereo audio jack
- Video Input Frequency Ranges: Horizontal: 15 KHz to 130 KHz and Vertical: 30 Hz to 150 Hz
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 1 dB at an Input Impedance of 75 Ohms
- Audio Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- One High Density DB15 Female
1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio Contents:
- 1x4 VGA Video splitter with audio
- Power adapter
- VGA cable - 1.5m long
- USB cable
- User Manual
The 1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio can be daisy-chained for future expansion and are compatible with a wide range of monitors.
Why not buy this 1X4 VGA splitter with Audio today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective 1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).