HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher sends AV signals from 16 inputs to 16 outputs in any combination. Our WolfPack 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher supports 3D video, has HDCP 1.4 & HDMI 1.4 compliantcy & is 4K at 30Hz with 16 bit color. The control is via the RS232 port, TCP/IP and the front panel. It does not have IR or a remote control. It is widely used in command control centers, multi-screen systems, bars, restaurants, conference rooms, high definition medical, education and teaching centers.
This 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher with Full EDID Management Learning is designed to be a powerful media tool that can make management easier and learning simpler. This 16X16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher is designed to connect and display top-notch quality display from multiple sources and monitors. There are sixteen input and output female HDMI connectors located on its back panel and have optional HDBaseT HDMI to CAT6 Extenders to 4K at 115 feet and 1080p to 220 feet w/POE. A $150 set includes and Transmitter (TX) and a Receiver (RX) and one AC adapter.
WolfPack 4K 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher Features:
- High speed switching
- Resolution is up to 4Kx2K at 30Hz
- Supports 3D video
- Supports HDMI 1.4
- Supports HDCP 1.4
- Control is from the front panel, RS-232 and TCP/IP. The matrix does not have an IR remote control nor an IR window.
- EDID reading function to fix any compatible problems.
- The firmware can be updated by the TCP/IP and be convenient for remote support and OEM the special features.
- Input distance is up to 25 feet with 22 AWG 4K cables
- Powerful memory support to preset and call switching mode. With power-down memory function, with power-off site protection;
- 2U standard housing with rack-mounting design
- 16x HDMI Input and 16x HDMI Output ports
- Supports PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 resolutions
- Supports 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p HDTV/DTV resolutions
- 1080p-60 with Deep color 36-bit Digital Video TMDS Resolution
- Compatible with Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX- PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- Sleek and smart design
- Easy to install
What sets this 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher apart from the competition is its 4Kx2K, 4K for short, resolution that supports todays 1080p resolution as well as 4,096 lines wide by 2,160 lines high or roughly four times the resolution of a 1080p display and is double the number of lines of a typical HD picture, and more than double the number of pixels across the screen so over four times the resolution. This 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher has been designed to support 4K and have four times the resolution and signal bandwidth and memory for todays needs and future 4K products.
This quality management features an integrated EDID management and memory tool that permits speedy toggling between the different HDMI sources within 2 seconds. Its front panel has a wide LCD display that allows you to keep an eye on the current routing status of all the inputs and output ports. Whereas, the push buttons and RS-232 connection on the front panel, the RS232 port supports serial commands. This 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher saves your time from installing extra devices and allows you to re-route the video input and output switches without connecting and disconnecting the cables.
The front panel includes a LCD display which shows current routing status of all inputs to outputs. Functional manual control is achieved through push buttons located on the front panel. External functional control is achieved through a RS232 connection.
Why not buy this 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher?
16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher Specifications:
- Input: HDMI
- Output: HDMI
- Controls: Front panel, RS-232 and TCP/IP (No remote control or IR)
- Resolution: Up to 4Kx2K at 30 Hz （4096×2160 ）
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.4 and supports 3D
- HDCP: Compliant to HDCP 1.4
- Hot plug: Supports plug and play
- Input cable: Up to 30M (98 feet) with 22 AWG cables
- Output cable: Up to 15m (50 feet) with 22 AWG cables
- HDMI input/output interface: Type A, 19 pin, female
- Power supply: 110~220 VAC
- Environment: Storage and Work Temperature: -20˚~+70˚C; humidity:10%~90%
- Weight: 7KG
- Consumption: 20W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2U（440mmx333mmx88mm）
- Signals Supported: HD 1080p-60Hz, H36-bit Deep color, 3D (1.4) formats
- HDCP: HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- Video Bandwidth: Double Data Rates: 225Mhz, Total 6.75Gbps bandwidth
- Full HD resolution: 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Digital Audio Supported: Multi Audio Formats 5.1/7.1, MAT (MLP), Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD Master, (PCM-2CH)
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES||4K WolfPack HDMI HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with IR & POC|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $149.95
(You Save: 50%)
|4K WolfPack HDBaseT Extender to 330 Feet w/IR & POE|
Price: $399.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 50%)
|WolfPack HDMI over CATx Extender to 700 Feet w/IR|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 40%)
|WolfPack 16-16 HDMI Matrix Switch with EDID Software|
Price: $3,499.95Today's price: $2,199.95
(You Save: 37%)
|16x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/iPad & Android App|
|WolfPack 16-16 HDMI HDBaseT to CAT5 Matrix Switch|
|16x16 Matrix HDBaseT Router w/16-HDBaseT Receivers & iPad/Android App|
Here is a video showing how to use the software on the switch. In this video it is only showing how to change the IP address but does show you how to connect. Here are the 3 steps to set the EDID if you are setup as MacBook and 4K TV are input 1 and output 1...1->2->3 click the button on step 3. You will see the software send the code 1E1. to the matrix.
See the revolving matrix below...
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support many of our 4K, HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 2.0 4K & 3D cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Why not buy this product that supports 3D today?
Q: My MacBook not outputting 4K though the switch, can you help?
A: To get this fixed you will need to set the EDID. For the first installation or usage of your 4K TV, please read the EDID by using the software or send the EDID code by RS-232 (for example, output 1 (MacBook) to the LG TV, you need to send code 1E1. to read the EDID. After reading the EDID to the matrix,it will work for the next usage. Also, see the video in the VIDEO Tab at this site for more.
Q: Does the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher support a WEB GUI or browser based control?
A: No, it is controlled via the RS232 port, TCP/IP and the front panel buttons
Q: Does the 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher come with a remote control and IR?
A: No, it is controlled via the RS232 port, TCP/IP and the front panel buttons
HDTV Supply includes a 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on only this matrix switch. The optional HDBaseT extenders have a one year warranty. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: The first year is direct with with HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the first year call HDTV Supplys Tech Support Team with your order number at 800-841-9238 and they will verify the product is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included. Please read HDTV Supplys Warranty Terms and Conditions for more.
2ND THROUGH 5TH YEAR: The 2nd through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS) as they are HDTV Supplys extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling HDTV Supply, at 800-841-9238, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 2nd through 5th year.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 4K WolfPack 16x16 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
Software for 16x16