The MediaFlex8 presentation switcher accepts up to eight composite, Y/C, component or analog HDTV video sources, eight unbalanced or balanced stereo audio sources, and connects any one of the input sources to one or more of the eight zones with volume and tone control (VT). An independent 8x8 VGA matrix (DB15HD) is available in the same chassis to route high-resolution sources such as graphics generators or laptop pc's to several downstream devices such as data monitors and LCD projectors without loss of resolution.
8X8 Composite Video Switcher Features:
- Modular From 8x8 Composite Video To 8x8 RGBHV With Optional 8x8 VGA Matrix
- 30-200MHz Video Bandwidth (200MHz RGBHV/ VGA)
- SAS Instruction Set (Simple Ascii Strings)
- 8x8 Unbalanced or Balanced Stereo Audio With Volume & Tone Control
- LCD Status Display
- Available With Independent 200MHz 8x8 VGA Matrix
- 5-year warranty
Why not buy this 8X8 Composite Video Switcher today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 8X8 Composite Video Switcher or Call 800-841-9238