Wireless Receiver with Component & Composite Output
This high-performance IV-2020 enables the users to stream computer contents wirelessly to a TV through the computerÕs onboard or add-on IEEE 802.11 b/g adapter. This unit ensures smooth and jitter free transmission with the video quality frames at up to 30 frames per second. Using this device you can enjoy browser based internet video, streaming video, or webcast on a big screen TV.
The 104M is ideal for audio production, duplication studios and audio field production applications.
Wireless Receiver with Component & Composite Output Features:
- Send computer video wirelessly to TV, monitors, projectors, or other video displays
- Connects to the component or composite port of the TV or display
- Plug-and-play installation with driver installed from CD
- IV-2020-RC includes IR remote control for mouse pointer movement, mouse button clicking, basic text entry, and other keyboard functions
- Compatible with Intel-based Macs (requires installation of Apple Boot Camp and Windows XP)
- Supporting Video Resolutions: 480p, 60/75 Hz refresh rate, 24 bit color depth; 720p, 60/75 Hz refresh rate, 24 bit color depth
Why not buy this Wireless Receiver with Component & Composite Output today?
Wireless Receiver with Component & Composite Output Specifications:
- Available Interfaces: 1 set (3x RCA) Component video outputs (Y-Pb-Pr), 1 RCA, Composite video output (CVBS NTSC), 1 stereo audio output, 1 Ethernet (RJ45) socket
- Minimum System Requirement: Pentium 4 or M > 1.8GHz with 512 MB RAM (Intel Core Duo with 1GB RAM recommended), 802.11b/g or RJ45 Ethernet interface
- Operating System: Windows XP Home / Pro with SP2, Windows 2000 Pro, SP4, Windows Vista (mirror mode only)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Wireless Receiver with Component & Composite Output or Call 800-841-9238