This high performance HDMI v1.3 EDID / CEC Selector switcher allows user to set a firm EDID and CEC between the source and the display. Instead of waiting for signal configuration with synchronization for displaying this HDMI v1.3 switcher save time on it and displaying instantly with your desired setting.
EDID / CEC Selector Use:
- You are able to set EDID by choosing the best setting between display and source
- Solves no audio and video issues due to EDID restriction
EDID / CEC Selector Features:
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and DVI 1.0 standards.
- Serial data rate at up to 2.25Gbps, capable of supporting the following digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12 bits/color):
- DTV resolutions: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- PC resolutions: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA to UXGA
- Supports HD audio-Dolby Digital, TrueHD, and DTS-HD.
- Embedded EDID.
- Built-in CEC support with compliant CEC PHY.
- HDMI cable distance tested with 1080p/8bit or 12bit resolution and the input/ output can run up to 10/15 meters.
- Supports DVI source & DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable.
- Can select EDID source from TV or this splitter.
- Support CEC by pass or set EDID manually.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
Why not buy this EDID / CEC Selector today?
EDID / CEC Selector Specs:
- Frequency bandwidth 2.25Gbps (single link)
- Input port 1x HDMI female port (Type A connector)
- Output ports 1x HDMI female port (Type A connector)
- Power Supply 5VDC/2.6A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions (mm) 97(W) x 125(D) x 30(H)
- Weight(g) 250
- Chassis Material Aluminum
- Color Silver
- Operating Temperature from 0°C ~ 40°C
- Power Consumption 2.7W
EDID / CEC Selector Installation:
- Power – Plug with 5V 2.6A’s power adaptor and connect to the power source
- HDMI INPUT – Plug with HDMI cable with input source equipment
- HDMI OUTPUT – Plug with HDMI cable with output display equipment
EDID / CEC Selector Contents:
- EDID / CEC selector
- 5V @2.6A power adapter
- Operational Manual
Q: When should this device be used?
A: The unit is useful in complex HDMI installations, such as retail showroom demonstration systems that share numerous sources, amplifiers, and displays in a single system. For custom integration applications, the adapter can be used to minimize sync time on displays and to ensure consistent performance by troublesome devices.
Q: This product has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the EDID / CEC Selector or Call 800-841-9238
|EDID / CEC Selector User Manual|
EDID / CEC Selector User Manual
EDID / CEC Selector
Recently Viewed Items