Our Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder allows you flexibility in converting and decoding various audio codes.
Digital Audio Decoder Rear Panel Inputs:
- OPT1: Optical 1 Input
- OPT2: Optical 2 Input
- COX1/2: Coaxial Cable Input
- AUX R/L: Analog 2.1 Sound Track Input
Digital Audio Decoder Rear Panel Outputs:
- CEN: Center Output
- SW: Mega Bass Output (Sub-woofer)
- SL: Surround Left Output
- SR: Surround Right Output
- FL: Front Left Output
- FR: Front Right Output
Digital Audio Decoder Features:
- Uses 24-bit audio DSP, 96KHz digital receivers, and 192KHz/24bit ADC and DAC
- Supports Dolby Digital AC-3 Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, PCM and other digital audio source format decoding
- Has a variety of sound fields and the replay results due to two listening modes
- 5.1 analog audio output
- Work automatically with different amplifiers and speakers to get different sound effects
- Connects to many entertainment devices with its optical and coaxial digital signal and analog output signals
- High-grade aluminum alloy sheets, elegant black
- Bass volume control
- A remote control is included
- Six-channel output volume control the size, respectively, left and right channel volume balance adjustment
- Easy switches the stereo and 5.1CH Outputs
- Automated audio channel tests
- LED screen display and LED indicator brightness adjustment
- DTS / Dolby AC-3 and PCM Automatic Identification
- With different audio DSP sound field
- Analog stereo input and analog 5.1CH output
- Adjust the volume using the encoder, feel better, meanwhile switch input channels feature
- Multiple input interface: OPTI1, OPTI2, COX1, COX2, R / L AUX
- Standard RCA input and output interfaces, optical interfaces,
- Applicable to a variety of entertainment devices, such as X360, PS3/PS2, HD players, DVD / Blu-ray DVD / STB / DM500/DM800, computer sound cards and CD player.
Why not buy this Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder today?
Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder Interface Specifications:
- LED Display Screen
- IR: Infrared Remote Receive Light
- AC3: Distinguish AC-3 Signal,Light will on.
- DTS: Distinguish DTS Signal,Light will on.
- PCM: Distinguish PCM Signal,Light will on.
- STEREO:Turn On STEREO,Light will on.
- Prologic: 5.1CH Output,Light will on.
- MENU: Volume Control and Keyboard Input Switch.
Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder Technical Data:
- Signal to Noise: 120DB
- Degree of Separation:85DB
- Frequency Response:(20Hz ~ 20KHz) +/- 0.5DB
- Max Output Volt:2.2V
- Power Supply DC/12V 1A,(Outlay 110V~240V broadband convert DC12V Power)
- Dimension:200x125x45 mm
|Large diameter 8 mm optical cable - Many Lengths - 50 KHz tested|
Price: $49.95Today's price: $19.95
(You Save: 60%)
|Optical Audio to 6-Channel Audio Converter|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $249.95
(You Save: 17%)
|HDMI to Digital & 7.1 Analog Audio Converter - B-Stock|
Price: $239.99Today's price: $174.95
(You Save: 27%)
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder or Call 800-841-9238
Dolby & AC3 & DTS Audio Decoder
Recently Viewed Items