HDLink and HDLink Pro connect SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring. The new HDLink Pro model introduces 3 Gb/s SDI for high resolution 2K film monitoring when connected to a large 30 inch DVI display.
With every individual pixel in the HD or 2K SDI connection digitally mapped directly to the pixels of the LCD display, you get a perfect digital-to-screen pixel for pixel HDTV or 2K display. Connect any HDMI television or video projector to HDLink for cinema style monitoring! Even large 23 inch CRT based monitors can't display the full resolution of the HD-SDI signal, but with HDLink you see every pixel in the HD signal, so you'll always see a perfect image.
You'll be amazed at the quality of High Definition or 2K video when you monitor via HDLink for the first time. There's simply no higher resolution HDTV monitoring possible!
Blackmagic Design HDL-DVI PRO HDLink Pro Specifications:
- SDI Video Input 1: x BNC input switches between SD-SDI, HD-SDI 4:2:2, HD-SDI 4:4:4 and 2K via SDI.
- SDI Video Output: 1 x BNC active loop through output switches between SD, HD 4:2:2, HD 4:4:4 and 2K.
- SDI Audio De-embedding: 6 channels out de-embedded from SDI input.
- Multi Rate SDI Support: 270 Mb/s standard definition, 1.5 Gb/s high definition 4:2:2, 3 Gb/s 4:4:4 high definition and 2K film.
- Analog Audio Output: 6 x unbalanced 24 bit analog outputs on RCA connectors -10db.
- DVI-D Video Output: Supports Dual Link DVI-D displays up to 30 inches 2560 x 1600 in size.
- DVI-D Configuration: Automatic adjustment using VESA E-EDID1.3. Manual override of display configuration via HDLink Utility software.
- DVI-D Resolution: Pixel-for-pixel display on LCD displays.
- DVI-D Connection: Via any DVI-D or DVI-I cable. Compatible with single-link and dual-link DVI cables. DVI-D video support only. Audio via RCA analog outputs.
- HDMI Audio Output: Audio combined with video in HDMI connection
- HDMI Configuration: Automatically configures to connected display.
- HDMI Resolution: Pixel for pixel HD resolution input to connected device.
- HDMI Connection: Via included DVI-D male to HDMI Type A female adaptor. Plug into HDLink when connecting to HDMI devices. HDMI video supports HDMI audio.
- Gamma Correction: Independently adjustable 3D lookup tables per color component. Interactive real time adjustment of lookup tables
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- HD Format Support via DVI-D: 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080i48, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 2048 x 1556p23.98 and 2048 x 1556p24
- SD Format Support via DVI-D: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC
- SD Format Support via HDMI: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2 10 bit and 4:4:4 10 bit.
- SDI Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV, 4:4:4 YUV and 4:4:4 RGB.
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- Software Control HDLink Utility included free for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista and Mac OS X Universal Binary for Intel and PowerPC based Macs.
- Firmware Upgrade: Automatically when new HDLink Utility is installed.
- Real Time Processing: Adaptive pull-down processor guarantees smooth motion display.
- Video Scaling via DVI-D: Pixel for pixel display. Setting for 2x resize of NTSC for displays with at least 1440 x 972 pixels. Setting for 2x resize of PAL for displays with at least 1440 x 1152 pixels.
- Installation Small brick style compact design.
- Power Supply - 12 Volt universal power supply included. IEC power cable required
- Interface: DVI-D digital type connection to LCD computer monitor or HDMI Type A digital type connection to HDMI display, e.g. TV or video projector.
- Resolution via DVI-D: 1920 x 1200 required for HD1080 video SDI formats. 1920 x 1200 recommended for 2x resize display of NTSC and PAL SDI formats. 1280 x 800 recommended for HD720 video SDI formats. Please note that few, if any, DVI-D displays support 720p50. 2560 x 1600 required for 2K feature film formats.
- Resolution via HDMI: The HDMI input of a display must accept either.
- 920 x 1080 for HD1080 video SDI formats or
- 1280 x 720 for HD720 video SDI formats: Please note that the native resolution of an HDMI display will often be less than full resolution HDTV, even if the display is rated to accept HDTV signals. This is a physical limitation of the display itself and full-resolution HDMI displays, or DVI-D displays, should be considered if pixel for pixel video is required. Please also note that only a small percentage of HDMI displays support 720p50.
- Refresh Frame Rate for DVI: Nominal 60Hz, however 48 to 72 Hz recommended
Why not buy this Blackmagic Design HDL-DVI PRO HDLink Pro today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Blackmagic Design HDL-DVI PRO HDLink Pro or Call 800-841-9238