Powerless HDMI Extender with 3D Over Cat5/Cat6 up to 50 feet
This Powerless HDMI Extender with 3d Over Cat5/Cat6 up to 50 ft is designed to replace long runs of HDMI cable with CAT5E/6 cable( also called Ethernet, or LAN cable). (Atlona recommends using CAT6 cable for all extender products). This product is capable of extending 1080p signal from any HDMI or DVI source up to ~50 ft. with no signal degradation.
Powerless HDMI Extender with 3d Over Cat5/Cat6 up to 50 ft Features:
- 3D Capable
- HDMI 1.3
- Simple connection. No additional HDMI cables required.
- High Resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports all Audio formats including Dolby True-HD and DTS-HD
- No External power supplies needed (power comes in from the source and the display though HDMI connections)
- Transfers HDMI Signal (Digital Video and Audio) over CAT5E/6 cable up to 30 meters (100ft) at Full 1080P.
- Auto feedback, equalization and amplification adjustment regardless of cable length.
- Compact size
- Supports HDMI or DVI inputs.
- HDCP Compliant
Advantage over Standard HDMI Cable:
- HDMI 1.3 over the full distance
- You would no longer be charged premium per ft, the longer the more expensive
- Cat5 or Cat6 cables are very inexpensive around $0.15 per foot
- CAT5/6 cables are extremely flexible
- Use existing network cables ( no need to run additional set if you already have them in the wall)
- No signal degradation (signal is being modulated to the frequency that can`t degrade within 100ft)
Why not buy this Powerless HDMI Extender with 3d Over Cat5/Cat6 up to 50 ft today?
Powerless HDMI Extender with 3d Over Cat5/Cat6 up to 100ft Specifications:
- Operating temperature range: -5 to +35C(-41 to +95F)
- Operating humidity range: 5 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Signaling rates: 2.25Gbits x 3
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Video format supported: DTV/HDTV: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Output Video: HDMI1.3
- Transmission distance: 1080P <100ft; 1080I <180ftM
- Power Consumption: 120 mWatts (max.)
- Dimensions: 46mmW x 83mmH x 23mmD
- Warranty: Comes with 1 year warranty (Parts and Labor)
- Package Includes:
- Sender unit
- Receiver unit
This Powerless HDMI Extender with 3d Over Cat5/Cat6 works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
HDTV Supply received back to our company today this product of which the buyer did not want and did not open the box. It is new and sold with a one year warranty, a 30 day No-Hassle return and Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech support from us. You can buy it for 15% off the List Price and includes free UPS insured ground shipping within the U.S. 50 states. It ships from California. It is sold First Come-First-Serve and it won't last long so call 800-841-9238 right now and place your order.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment.
This Powerless HDMI Extender has been tested in our lab with the following 3D equipment using HDMI:
- Sony PS3 with the latest 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV model HR24 high definition receiver. It was also tested with a DirecTV model number H21-100. Some interactive services may require an additional service fee.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: What are the pro's and con's of unpowered HDMI extenders?
A: We work with many manufacturers on a daily basis to design, recommend, and build solutions that work for everyday HDMI products. However, we do talk to customers who occasionally experience problems when using our passive HDMI extenders such as AT-HD30SR, AT-HD-SR, and AT-HD15SRS. After doing extensive research and testing in our own lab, we have found that certain A/V receivers, Blu-ray, DVD, and HDMI Blu-Ray players that do not provide enough power (5V) through pin18 of HDMI and therefore causes loss of signal or poor picture quality. This is mainly due to a weak built-in HDMI booster and insufficient power supply.
We have found that these types of sources are limited on the output side and therefore may not work even with a HDMI cable over 10ft. Since our passive extenders rely completely off the power from the HDMI sources, please keep this in mind as equipment can differ due to varying power supplies and different manufacturing standards. For these type of scenarios we recommend either an active powered extender, or an in-line HDSync which correctly injects the proper 5V signal on the source side.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Powerless HDMI Extender with 3D Over Cat5/Cat6 up to 50 feet or Call 800-841-9238
Powerless HDMI Extender with 3D Over Cat5/Cat6 up to 50 feet
Recently Viewed Items