100 Foot High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster - 100ft
This High-Speed 100 foot HDMI cable w/built-in signal booster & Ethernet
is designed for applications that require high-performance long distance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals.
100 Foot High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster - 100ft Features:
- High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
- Built-in booster for active signal amplification
- 8 - levels of selectable equalization
- 3D and 4Kx2K support (4-times the resolution of 1080p)
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Support color depths to 48 bits
- Up to 100 Mbps of bi-directional (full-duplex) bandwidth is accessible over the HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDCP compliant
- No external power required
- Available in lengths of 25 feet, 50 feet, 75 feet and 100 feet
These cables have active amplification built-in to prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses and compensation for skin effect over long distances.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. The built-in booster does not require an external power, since it is using the 5-volt from pin 18 on the HDMI cable extracting the power from the display. These cables are fully CL3 certified which surpasses any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
Why not buy this 100 foot High-resolution HDMI cable with built-in signal booster today?
Our HDMI cables have 19 copper wires in them and those wires are wave soldered to 19 very small connectors at each end. These cables have been tested at the factory and right before they go directly into your shipping container so you can be assured they will work for you.Here are some tips to install the cable(s) to have a successful installation:
1. DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT PULL THE CABLE BY ITS CONNECTORS TO INSTALL IT AS YOU MAY PULL THE CONNECTOR(S) OFF. Cables that are pulled this way are not returnable and your warranty is voided.
2. Lay the cable on the floor first and install a test set up of your equipment. This may mean moving equipment closer than the actual installation but problems will be easier to diagnose if the cable is not installed in the wall.
3. Wrap the HDMI connectors with a freezer bag tied tight when installing the cable in the wall. REMEMBER DO NOT PULL THE CABLE BY ITS CONNECTORS TO INSTALL IT AS YOU MAY DAMAGE THE CONNECTOR(S) and void your warranty.
4. If you bought a cable with a built in booster, either check the writing on the cable connector for where to install it, or put the BOOSTER END at the TV, not the source, like a DVD player. These HDMI cables that have boosters work only when the booster is placed at the end, or near the HDTV, not at the source device. The HDMI booster is placed near the display to remove any noise that has been generated by a long HDMI cable.
5. If you don't get a picture, or sound, and have other devices in series with the cable put them aside and connect the HDMI cable directly between the source device and the HDTV. If you still don't get a picture try another source device like a cable/sat receiver.
6. If an outside installer is doing work for you please print this out, give to him and remind him not to pull the HDMI cables by their ends to install it.
7. If you use staples to install the long cable YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY and it cannot be returned. Staples will harm the 19 copper wires inside the cable, along with the shield that surrounds them.
8. Cables that are installed in the wall are not returnable so check the cable of the floor first.
If you follow the above instruction and have a question call us at 800-841-9238.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Kanex Pro products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Kanex Pros Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.