Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70-2PS 4K HDR HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX Kit
The Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70-2PS 4K HDR HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX Kit
is an HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The HDR-EX-70-2PS provides HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) for 1080p video, and up to 130 feet (40 meters) for 4K HDR over CAT6a/7 cable. This extender kit features visually lossless compression with no latency to enable HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video signal extension over HDBaseT. The HDR-EX-70-2PS delivers a cost-effective solution for HDMI extension, with locally powered transmitter and receiver endpoints as well as surface mounting hardware for discreet installation.
The HDR-EX-70-2PS is ideal for residential and commercial applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The HDR-EX-70-2PS includes Atlona's award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70-2PS 4K HDR HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX Kit Applications:
- Residential installations - The HDR-EX-70-2PS is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms - The HDR-EX-70-2PS can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications - Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70-2PS 4K HDR HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX Kit Features:
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby® Vision™ @ 30 Hz
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
- HDBaseT extender kit for HDMI up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Extends HDMI up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p and 130 feet (40 meters) @ 4K HDR using CAT6a/7 cable*
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- * To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
- Visually lossless compression
- Enables HDBaseT transmission of HDMI up to 18 Gbps using extremely light video compression with no latency
- Innovative signal extension solution delivers very high, pristine image quality
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Provides HDMI signal regeneration for source devices
- Allows HDMI 1.2 sources such as cable television set-top boxes to be used in newer systems
- Addresses the lack of support for the HDMI 1.3 clock stretching protocol required in HDBaseT extenders
- HDBaseT link status testing
- Free software utility available for testing integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver
- Provides real-time link status, plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
- Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
- Field-updatable firmware
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
- Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- Included accessories
- Installation guide, surface mounting brackets, and two external universal power supplies
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Why not buy this Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70-2PS 4K HDR HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX Kit today?