The DVI-7320 is a high-speed fiber optic transport system capable of distributing ultra-high resolution Single-Link or Dual-Link DVI signals over cable lengths up to 500 meters (1,640 ft.) while maintaining flawless image quality. On the source side, an optical transmitter module converts DVI input signals into light pulses for transmission over 7 strands of multi-mode fiber optic cable. On the display side, an optical receiver module converts the light pulses back to a DVI signal for display on a monitor or projector. A programmable memory chip provides EDID support for any display without the need for a copper cable. The unit also provides a DDC link that supports live EDID / HDCP communications using a standard CAT5 cable. These features make the DVI-7320 the ideal solution for critical display applications that require flawless DVI signal quality over very long cable runs.
DVIGear Dual-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 7x LC Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 2048x1080 pixels
- Supports PC resolutions up to 3840x2400 pixels
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 3.3 Gbps
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise.
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive applications
- EDID supported via direct DDC connection or by built-in EDID memory
- Transmitter unit can be powered by DVI source or by optional +5VDC external power supply.
- Receiver unit is powered by +5VDC external power supply.
- Detachable optical cables greatly simplify installation and maintenance.
DVIGear Dual-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 7x LC Specifications:
- Model Number:
- DVI-7320: Dual-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender
- DVI Input / DVI Output: 29-pin female DVI connectors
- Optical: 7x LC type fiber optic connectors (R1, G1, B1, R2, G2, B2, Clock)
- DDC: RJ-45 jack
- Power: 3.5mm jack
- PC: Supports all Single-Link DVI resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200, Suppports all Dual-Link DVI resolutions up to 3840x2400 (WQUXGA displays)
- HDTV: Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and 2048x1080
- Pixel Rates: Supports pixel clock rates up to 330 MHz
- Bit Rates: Supports digital signal bit rates up to 3.30 Gbps
- Optical Transmitter: Tx Module: VCSEL Lasers, Class 1 laser product
- Optical Receiver: RX Module: PIN Photo Diodes
- Fiber Cable Type: 50/125_ multi-mode optical fiber with 7x LC connectors per module
- DVIGear Fiber Cable: OFNP, Plenum Rated PVC Jacket, Diameter 5.0 mm (data available upon request)
- Cable Length: Real EDID Mode: Maximum 100 m / 328 ft. EDID Emulation Mode: Maximum 500 m / 1640 ft
- DDC Support:
- EDID Support: An EDID memory built into the Tx module can learn and store the display's EDID info, thereby eliminating the need for a DDC connection using copper cables.
- HDCP Support: HDCP communications are supported using optional DDC link over a CAT5 cable.
- Optical Transmitter: Tx module requires at least 300 ma of DC current from pin 14 of DVI (source) connector. Optional external power supply may be used if needed.
- Optical Receiver: Must be powered using the supplied external power supply
- External Power Supply: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz 0.5A / Output: +5VDC @ 2.0A
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 3.0 watts (for both Tx and Rx units)
- Construction: Rugged metal enclosure with jet black finish
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.05" x 3.56" x 1.31" (179.1 mm x 90.3 mm x 33.3 mm)
- Weight: Tx Unit: 1.02 lb. (462 g) / Rx Unit: 1.02 lb. (462 g)
- Operation: +32¡ to +122¡ F (+0¡ to +50¡ C)
- Storage: -4¡ to +158¡ F (-20¡ to +70¡ C)
- Relative Humidity: 10% - 80%
- Compliance: RoHS and CE compliant
Why not buy this DVIGear Dual-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 7x LC today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear Dual-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 7x LC or Call 800-841-9238