CAT6 has blazing speeds up to 500MHz and you can connect all your high definition equipment to get a superb high definition picture. This CAT6 Bulk Cable is great for all high bandwidth video applications like home theater, bars, restaurants and VOIP and Gigabit networks. CAT6 cables and connectors are made to higher standards featuring thicker gauge conduits and isolation spleens that reduce crosstalk and system noise.
Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Solid cables are both economical and practical. Solid core conduits provide better performance over longer cable runs. We bring you UTP solid cables that are of unmatched quality at unrivaled prices. These cables are your best value for building your high definition network. This CAT6 Bulk Cable is CMR rated for all general in-wall and riser use.
CAT6 Bulk Cable Specs:
- 23 AWG, 4 Twisted Pairs (UTP) for solid
- 24 AWG, 4 Twisted Pairs (UTP) for stranded
- 23 AWG, 4 Twisted Pairs (UTP) for solid, Plenum jacket verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL
- Designed to meet Category 6 TIA/ISO proposed specification
- Grey PVC Multi-Color Jacket
- 1,000 ft. / Pull Box
- Unshielded (UTP) or shielded (STP)
Optional CAT6 connectors Specs:
- 100 in a bag
- Especially made for high definition video & audio applications
- Crimp on RJ45 Connectors with inserts for holding wires in place.
- Metallic outer shell for reduced signal interference.
- Gold plated contacts
- Clear plastic inner housing.
- For Stranded or solid wire cables, select above.