1X2 VGA Splitter over CAT6 Extender Features:
- Extend VGA video and stereo audio signal max up to 300m over one UTP CAT6/7 cable
- GAIN and PEAK adjustments to adapt for the different length of UTP cable.
- GAIN: Brightness adjustment.
- PEAK: Skew adjustment.
- Dual output at local unit: 1 x VGA output for local site, plus 2 x UTP output for remote site.
- Work with monitors, projectors, HDTV, and flat panels
NOTE 1: The two CAT-5 to VGA receivers and their AC adapters are included that install at the TV end. Each receiver works with the Sender as a full functional module. Only by the most inexpensive CAT-5e/6 cable the full functional module extends the VGA display max up to 300 meters. The 1X2 VGA Splitter over CAT6 Extender offer solutions for VGA retail and show site and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
NOTE 2: We recommend strongly that you use good CAT6 / 6 cables with any CAT6 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT6/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Why not buy this 1X2 VGA Splitter over CAT6 Extender today?
This VGA splitter will work with the below with the appropriate VGA outputs:
- Any PC that conforms to the resolution in the specs of this VGA device
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with VGA outputs
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with VGA outputs
- High definition TiVo's with VGa outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with VGA outputs
- and other similar devices with VGA outputs.