This 2x16 VGA Splitter has 2 VGA and audio inputs that can be switched to all 16 VGA and audio outputs with all 16 displays showing the same picture.
2x16 VGA Splitter Features:
- Switches 2 PCs to 16 VGA Monitors plus the accompanied Audio
- 2 - Inputs (PC): HD15/F & 3.5 Audio plug
- 16 - Outputs ( VGA Monitor & audio): HD15/F & 3.5 Audio plug
- VGA extends distance 210 feet (60 meters)
- Cascadeable to more displays
- Manual push button selection (no remote control)
- Power supply: DC 5V / 1A w/Working current: 750mA
- 3 - LED indicators: Function indicate, Power & PC selected
- Supports DDC/DDC2/DDC2B function only for Monitor 1
- VGA Bandwidth : 30 ~ 450 MHZ (680X480 to 2048X1536) at H: 32 ~ 38.5KHZ) / ( V: 60 ~ 85 HZ )
- With stereo audio op / 2-Ch Audio Bandwidth : 20 ~ 30 KHZ
- Audio output: 0.5V~1.0V at 75 ohm
- Rack mountable
Why not buy this 2x16 VGA Splitter today?
2x16 VGA Splitter Specs:
- VGA Pin Assignment:
- PIN 1 => Red
- PIN 2 => Green
- PIN 3 => Blue
- PIN 13 => HSYNC
- PIN 14 => VSYNC
- PIN 11/12/ 15 => DDC PIN
- Note: PC DDC Function only support Monitor1 -Monitor2~16 NO DDC Function
- PIN 5,6,7,8,10 =>GND
- Compatible to VGA,SVGA,MULTISYNC,G4,G3 Monitor
- Dimension : 440 * 157 * 45 mm (For Rack mount 19") Weight : 2.2KG
- Operating temperature : -0 TO 70 C
|VGA Cable - Many Lengths w/Free Optional Audio|
Price: $64.95Today's price: $9.95
(You Save: 85%)
|VGA to CAT5 Converter - Extend VGA to >250 feet|
Price: $199.00Today's price: $159.95
(You Save: 20%)
|KanexPro VGAEXTX1 VGA Extender over CAT5e/6 w/Audio to 1,000'|
How to operate the 2x16 VGA Splitter:
- Remove the isolation Mylar before using the IR remote controller. IR remote:
- The operation procedure of Remote control is separated two steps respectively:
- First Step: (Monitor selected)
- Press targeted monitor among monitor 1~8 on IR remote controller to select the connected monitors to display the video outputs, then two beeper sounds alerted.
- Second Step: (PC selected)
- The second step operation must be done pressing button on IR remote controller within 5 seconds after completed first step, press selecting PC among PC 1~8 on IR remote control to select the input source of Video and Audio signal from computers connected.
- Note: If the second step non-executed is over 5 seconds, the beeper alert will be caused and then the command would be eliminated and returned back to remaining PC.
|Atlona AT-VGA116 1x16 VGA (RGBHV) Distribution Amp - Discontinued|
|1X8 VGA Splitter Over CAT5 to 1,000 Feet|
|Shinybow SB-1116G 1x16 VGA (RGBHV) Splitter|
Price: $475.00Today's price: $253.44
(You Save: 47%)
Q: Can I use this 2x16 VGA Splitter to get two or more different images on two or more different monitors to extend my desktop?
A:No, the images are generated by the graphics cards and if you are coming out of a single output, you're only getting one image to the 2x16 VGA Splitter to send to each monitor. Every monitor will show the same image.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this 2x16 VGA Splitter. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its 2x16 VGA Splitter will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the 2x16 VGA Splitter will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 2x16 VGA Splitter . Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2x16 VGA Splitter with Audio or Call 800-841-9238
2x16 VGA Splitter with Audio
Recently Viewed Items