Thos 2 Port VGA Video Switch enables up to 2 computers to share one monitor, projector or any video display with VGA ports. This premium video switch has a high bandwidth of 250MHz to maintain video integrity and provides clear & sharp images. Ideal for presentations, classrooms, control center, remote monitoring & training facilities.
2 Port VGA Video Switch Features:
- Resolution up to 1920x1440 @ 60Hz
- Pixel frequency up to 250MHz.
- Supports DDC1, DC2, DDC2B, DDC2B+, DDC2AB (For video out port 1)
- Hot pluggable
- Auto skip over power off / suspended PC, and unplugged VGA cable
- Connect switches & splitters for complex applications
Why not buy this 2 Port VGA Video Switch today?
2 Port VGA Video Switch Specifications:
- CPU Connector: 15 Pin HD female
- Monitor Connector: 15 Pin HD female
- VGA Resolution: 1920x1440 (Max.); DDC; DDC2; DDC2B; DDC2AB
- Pixel Frequency: 250MHz
- DC Power Adaptor
- Voltage 9V
- Amps 300mA (min.)
- Scan Interval 5 sec ~ 30 sec
- Agency Approvals CE, FCC, RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions(WXLXH): 3 X 5 X 2 inches (approx.)
|VGA Cable - Many Lengths w/Free Optional Audio|
Price: $64.95Today's price: $9.95
(You Save: 85%)
|1X4 VGA Splitter with Audio - 2048 x 1536 resolution to 300 feet|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $74.95
(You Save: 75%)
|1X2 VGA Splitter over CAT5 Extender w/Audio & VGA Pass-through|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 33%)
This 2 Port VGA Video Switch will work with the below with the appropriate VGA outputs:
- Any PC, laptop or tablet that conforms to the resolution in the specs of this VGA device and the display
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with VGA outputs
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with VGA outputs
- High definition TiVo's with VGA outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with VGA outputs
- and other similar devices with VGA outputs.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2 Port VGA Video Switch or Call 800-841-9238
2 Port VGA Video Switch
Recently Viewed Items