NTI ST-VC-IP4K18GBRS Video Over IP Controller
NTI ST-VC-IP4K18GBRS Video Over IP Controller multicasts 4K HDMI 18Gbps digital video and audio signals to one or more receivers up to 328 feet away (100 meters) over a 10-Gigabit Ethernet network using a single CAT6/6a/7 cable.
The extender consists of a local unit that connects to a 4K HDMI source, and a remote unit that connects to a 4K HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CAT6/6a/7 cable, or a Point-to-Many or Many-to-Many connection via a 10-Gigabit network switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed 10GB network switch
NTI ST-VC-IP4K18GBRS Video Over IP Controller Features:
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions to 3840x2160 and 4096x2160@30/50/60Hz YUV 4:4:4, and HDTV resolutions to 1080p @120Hz.
- Extend 4K@60Hz up to 328 feet using CAT6a/7 cable.
- In a Point-to-Many or Many-to-Many connection, the max length between the switch and the local/remote unit is 164 feet.
- Extend 1080p@6oHz up to 400 feet using CAT6/6a/7 cable.
- In a Point-to-Many or Many-to-Many connection, the max length between the switch and the local/remote unit is 200 feet.
- Refer to the resolution chart in the specifications section for resolutions using different CATx cable types and lengths.
- HDMI features supported:
- HDMI 2.0b
- 10-bit, 12-bit, and 36-bit Deep Color
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital+, and LPCM 7.1CH
- YUV 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and RGB
- Bandwidth up to 600 MHz (18Gbps)
- 3D (1080p @60Hz)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Bi-directional Infrared Remote (IR) control of HDMI source or display. IR transport channel can be forward or backward per the installation.
- Support full-duplex RS232 at 57600 baud.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same network. (Network configuration may be required for managed network switch.)
- When extending 1080p@120Hz, it is recommended to turn off the video source before connecting the transmitter and receiver.
- Easily expandable - add receivers as you add control stations.
- Use the optional ST-VC-IP4K18GBRS Video Over IP Controller to easily configure/control matrix configurations.
Why not buy this NTI ST-VC-IP4K18GBRS Video Over IP Controller today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).