The LongReach CCTV IP PoE Extender Kit allows one CCTV PoE IP camera (up to 15.4 Watts) to be connected up to 1000 ft (300 m) via a single 75-ohm coax cable in a point-to-point configuration to a PoE LAN switch.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
MuxLab 500112 LongReach CCTV IP PoE Extender Kit for 15.4W Camera Features:
- Supports one IP PoE camera via one coax cable
- Supports CCTV IP PoE cameras up to 15.4W
- Up to 1000 ft (300m) via coax @ 100Mbps/15.4W
- Up to 330 ft (100m) on the LAN connection
- LED indicators for power, IP traffic, 100Mbps
- Optional 48VDC power supply (500113)
- Includes wall-mount brackets
Why not buy this MuxLab 500112 LongReach CCTV IP PoE Extender Kit for 15.4W Camera today?
MuxLab 500112 LongReach CCTV IP PoE Extender Kit for 15.4W Camera
- Environment: PoE CCTV IP
- Devices: PoE CCTV IP cameras with a 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet port, using up to 15.4 W
- Transmission: Transparent to the user
- Supported Standards: Ethernet Side: IEEE 802.3 10BaseT, IEEE 802.3U 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3af compatible
- PoE Power: PoE Class 3
- 1 x BNC 75 ?
- 1 x RJ45 for CAT5e/6 unshielded or shielded twisted pair.
- LED Indicators: Power, IP traffic, 100 Mb/s
- Maximum Distance
- RG59/RG6: Up to 980' (300 m) @ 100 Mb/s
- UTP CAT5e/6: Up to 330' (100 m) @ 100 Mb/s
- UTP/STP: One CAT5e/6 or better twisted pair cable required
- RG59/RG6: 75 ? (avoid CCS and aluminum foil cable due to DC loss)
- Power Supply: Optional PoE Power Supply (110 to 240 V/48 VDC/0.625 A, 2.1 mm plug) with inter-changeable blades (sold separately).
- Power Consumption
- Network Side: 1.82 W
- Camera Side: 1.73 W
- Operating: 0 to 104˚F (0 to 40˚C)
- Storage: -4 to 185˚F (-20 to 85˚C)
- Enclosure: Metal
- Compliance: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Dimensions: 4.37 x 2.95 x 0.99" (111.00 x 75.00 x 25.00 mm)
- Weight: 1.50 lb (0.68 kg)