This AV to HDMI converter
converts Composite, S-Video, component, VGA & USB to one HDMI output scaled to 720p/1080p. The AV to HDMI converter with a USB Input will take:
- 3 - HDMI inputs
- 1 - VGA
- 1 - Component Video with analog or coax digital audio,
- 2 - Composite with analog audio
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
and convert them to 1 - 720p or 1080p HDMI output along with digital audio. The USB input allows linking to a hard disk server and/or Flash Drive for music and/or video. The professional presentation switcher and scaler accepts and up-converts a wide range of video signals to high-resolution output rates.
AV to HDMI converter with USB Input Features:
- 2 - AV at PAL, NTSC and SECAM
- PC: 640X480, 1024X768; 1280X1024; 1440X900;1600X1200; 1920X1080; 1920X1200@60Hz with automatic identification
- Y-Pb-Pr: 480I; 480P; 576I; 576P; 720P@50/60Hz; 1080I@5/60Hz; 1080P@50/60Hz with automatic identification
- 3 - HDMI: 480I; 576I; 480P; 576P; 720P@50/60Hz; 1080I@50/60Hz; 1080P@50/60Hz with Automatic identification and HDCP
- Output: HDMI at 720P/60HZ and 1080P/60HZ selectable, with SPDIF Coaxial audio interface
- Multiple video/audio input ports for different video sources
- Compliant with HDMI, HDCP and DVI specifications
- Supports color space conversion for RGB and YUV
- Supports video source selection through push button, IR remote controller and RS-232 for remote control.
- Supports multiple audio channel sample rates of 48/96 KHz and sample size of 16/24 bits
- Supports coaxial S/PDIF interfaces
Why not purchase this AV to HDMI converter with USB Support today?
This AV to HDMI converter is a high end video switcher / converter that can receive analog or digital video from various video sources (HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr, YCbCr and CVBS) and then converted to digital (if analog) and delivered to an HDTV through an HDMI interface. Digital or analog audio inputs are also supported through HDMI, coaxial S/PDIF, or RCA signals. The AV to HDMI converter offers seamless, hassle-free switching from all of your video devices to your HDTV.
AV to HDMI converter Specifications:
- VGA input: 640X480, 1024X768, 1280X1024, 1440X900, 1600X1200, 1920X1080, 1920X1200@60Hz
- Component Input: 480I, 480P, 576I, 576P, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080I@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60Hz
- HDMI Inputs: 480I, 576I, 480P, 576P, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080I@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60Hz
- HDMI Output: 720P/60HZ, 1080P/60HZ
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this AV to HDMI converter. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the AV to HDMI converter will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this AV to HDMI converter. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).