HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/32-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders switches both audio and video signals. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. This WolfPackLite™ 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch with separate and bundled 24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders is designed to allow the switching and distribution 12 HDMI inputs to 24 HDMI outputs.
The WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-4K/30 HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders is a top of the line digital matrix switcher made for the demands of todays HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) routing. Created to route your systems HDMI signals to go to 24 outputs from 12 inputs the 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders delivers high performance.
The Card Cage chassis has 8 - HDMI input slots and 8 - HDMI output slots. The HDMI input and HDMI output cards are 4 - port HDMI cards having 4 - HDMI connectors on each card. If one populates the complete chassis it configures to a 12x24 HDMI Switcher. Shown below is the configuration for this 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-separate (TX & RX) HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders.
WolfPackLite™ 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders Configuration:
- 1 - 8 -card in and 8 - card out card cage
- 3 - 4 - port HDMI input cards = 12 - 4K/30 HDMI inputs
- 6 - 4 - port HDMI output cards = 24 - 4K/30 HDMI outputs
- 24 Sets - Standalone 24-HDBaseT Transmitters (TX) and 32-Receivers (RX) to 220 feet at 1080p and 115 feet at 4K/30 w/POE
- 25 - AC Adapters
HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K/30 HDMI HDBaseT Extenders that come with this matrix is based upon the HDBaseT protocol and can transmit an uncompressed HDMI video and audio signal via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable to a maximum distance of 70 meters or 220 feet away from the source depending upon the resolution. The video and audio is not compressed, there is no latency and the audio and video will always be in synch. The HDMI HDBaseT Extenders have the Power Over Ethernet (POE) design requiring only 1-AC adapter on either the Transmitter or Receiver.
WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders Features:
- 4K/30 Switching of up to 12 HDMI sources to 24 displays
- 16-Presets to save for often used configurations
- HDCP and HDMI backwards compatible
- LCD front panel for status
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports High Speed HDMI 1.3 Specifications
- Supports full 4K/30
- Supports DDC transmission
- Supports Dolby Digital-True HD and DTS-HD
- Control via its remote control, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Full RS-232 control for incorporating third party control systems
The WolfPackLite™ 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders provides full HDCP internal management for todays integration in commercial A/V market, ensuring HDCP key authentication and administering the handshake internally. Our WolfPackLite 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders comes with a full HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) internal management system that will eradicate any interception of your digital data.
Streaming between the source and display units is easily controlled through our HDMI 12x24 Matrix interface. HDCP key authentication will no longer be an issue when using our switcher. Control for our unit is varied and easily accessible. Enabled RS-232 commands is provided for advanced user control management.
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders today?
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders Specs:
- I/O card board: 4 - HDMI ports/card
- Input Connector: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V, 75 ohms
- Video Output: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V; 75 ohms
- Gain: 0 dB
- Resolution: Up to 4K/30
- Control Options: Buttons, IR remote & RS232 (9-pin female D connector)
- Worldwide Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz; 50W
- Temperature: -10 ~ 50 degrees C
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 90 degrees
- Regulation: CE, FCC and CCC
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders Specs:
- Gain: 0 dB
- Video Signal: HDMI (or DVI-D)
- Resolution Range: Up to 1080p 4:4:4 chroma
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders Input:
- Inputs: 12 HDMI
- Input Connector: HDMI
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders Output:
- Outputs: 24 HDMI
- Output Connector: HDMI
- Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Other WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders Specs:
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~10 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable to the HDBaseT Transmitter
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.4 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key authentication and realize the handshake internally.
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector with a pin configuration of 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- IR Remote: Yes
- Front Panel Control: Buttons
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/24-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES||4K WolfPack HDMI HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with IR & POC|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $149.95
(You Save: 50%)
|4K WolfPack HDBaseT Extender to 330 Feet w/IR & POE|
Price: $399.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 50%)
|4K WolfPack HDMI Active AV Optical Cables to 150 Feet|
|WolfPackLite 4K/30 4-Port HDMI Input & Output Cards for WolfPackLite 4K/30 Matrices|
|WolfPack 4K HDMI over Fiber Extender to 3,300 Feet|
Price: $599.95Today's price: $174.95
(You Save: 71%)
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These modular HDMI matrix switcher can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced hardware & software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be 8V1.8V8.8V16 . See the RS232 section in this WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
|32x32 HDMI Matrix Switcher & iPad/Android App|
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 4K/30 12x24 HDMI Matrix Switch w/20-HDBaseT CAT5 Extenders today?
WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual
WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Comparison
Don't use EZ45 Connectors
CAT5 Installation Tips (Don't Use Patch Panels)
HEX Codes for the Remote Control
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for the 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support many of our 4K, HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 2.0 4K & 3D cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: If I need to add a new 4-port HDMI card in the future, where can I find them to order?
A: See WolfPackLite 4-Port HDMI Input & Output Cards for WolfPackLite Matrices.
Q: Does the matrix support Remote IR (IR Pass-through) from far away rooms?
A: No, but it is operated with an included remote control.
Q: Do you have an upgraded remote control.
A: Yes, see the above options for a learnable remote. The remote is not programmed for the matrix but it is easy to teach the furnished remote to it.
Q: What is the IR frequency?
Q: Are the HDMI cards on the WolfPackLite chassis all the same and can be interchanged within an 8x8, 16x16 and 32x32 chassis?
Q: We have a 24/7 operation and want to do our own field repair and maintenance, do you have a field repair kit?
A: Yes, it contains the control board, LAN card, power supply, LCD screen, LCD board and all the component to repair the matrix in the field. It doesn't include the metal chassis, nor HDMI cards as you can buy the cards at our site. Call us at 800-841-9238 for details.
Q: Do you have HDBaseT cards and receivers for the matrix?
A: No, we only have 4K/30 HDMI input and 4K/30 HDMI output cards. See the above optional standalone POE 4K/30 HDBaseT extenders which have a Transmitter and a Receiver and one AC adapter. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: Do you have a WEB GUI or iOS App for the matrix?
A: No, you use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: I see a LAN port on the matrix, can that be used?
A: No. The LAN port is in a beta stage and does not work. Do not buy the matrix if you want to operate it on your LAN. Use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers with LAN control.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 12x24 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switch with 24-Separate CAT5 Extenders or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply created our unique line of WolfPack™ line of products which are born from a hungry, circling pack of high performance video and audio HDMI that surround our competition to devour them. The WolfPack family is sleek, unique & swift & even the smallest configuration wolf can adapt himself to many hostile environments.
The Wolfpack™ family can roam long distances even some up to 300 feet over HDBaseT trails and howl 4K whereas those who try to trap the WolfPack fails & runs away to the older devices.
You can only get this one-of-a-kind WolfPack product from HDTV Supply.
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack™ Product:
- All WolfPack products have FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for WolfPack products to assist with any special needs
- If there is a WolfPack firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower refurbished WolfPack products at our site
- All WolfPack products are usually in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy WolfPack products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of WolfPack products
- You will find all WolfPack User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on WolfPack products
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- HDTV Supply has shipped >1,000 WolfPack products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply ships all WolfPack products from here in the U.S.
- HDTV Supply stocks extra WolfPack accessories in case you misplace your remote or other unit
- HDTV pride ourselves on confidentiality and any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
Why not buy one of HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ products today?
This WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Switch is part of HDTV Supplys WolfPack International OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) program that allows buyers who buy 5 or more matrices at once to get a discount larger then we already give.
What you get with our WolfPack International OEM Program:
- 1-year extended warranty to your customer starting when you ship the device to them, not when we ship it to you, less options
- Permission to modify a generic users manual to make your own
- Permission to put your own logo on a generic matrix
- Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support to you
- An additional discount when you pay for 5 plus shipping and take delivery immediately
How you can participate in the WolfPack International OEM Program:
- You support the end user with our behind the scenes support to you
- You will never sell on-line below the discounted price on this site
- You have experience installing complex HDMI matrix systems
- You have an AV website that we can review
- You have a Tax Resale document you can send us